©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

How to eat on a cycle by Heavy

Steve-O

Jun 30, 2004
Robin Hood said:
Any one of you guys knows a recipe with Soya-beans??..I believe it is rich in protiens....ie something you could maby stew up, pack on little holders, and eat during the day??..( this is for bulking )...tia

A good soya Beans is Japanses Soya Beans, you can order them of get them at a organic store, or go to a sukui bar. Here what in them and what they can do for you, I looked them up they are really good for a quick snack before and after you work out, not hard to make either.

Edamame's

To prepare edamame this way at home, boil the uncooked beans in water (salted or unsalted) for five to 10 minutes. If you are serving edamame hot, serve immediately after cooking, for it does not reheat well. Cooked edamame, however, can be refrigerated quite well. Edamame is also often used in stir-fry and other dishes just like any other bean, although this is a little more common in China than Japan.(2)

Edamame has a fairly sweet bean taste. While it reminds some people of peas or lima beans, edamame in general has a nuttier, less vegetable-like taste. They are of themselves fairly neutral, so the flavor goes with just about everything. "Eighty percent of people who try them like them," says agronomist Duane Johnson, Ph.D., associate professor of soil and crop sciences at Colorado State University in Fort Collins. "One percent doesn't like them because they keep trying to eat the pod. The others don't dislike them, they're neutral." (3)

Edamame is also fairly nutritious; they contain high amounts of(soy) protein and are low in fat--even lower in fat than their fully-ripe, processed relatives. The average half-cup serving of edamame contains "11 grams of protein; 130 mg of calcium; 485 mg of potassium; 25 percent of folate's recommended daily allowance; iron; 99 calories(23 from fat); and no cholesterol. " (4)

Japanese soybean paste miso, which has been reported to prevent gastric and mammary cancer and chronic nephritis, was demonstrated by electron spin resonance spectrometry using 5,5'-dimethyl-1-pyrroline-N-oxide as a scavenger of free radicals. Fifty mg/ml of miso scavenged 100% of 1,1-diphenyl-2-picrylhydrazyl radicals (3.9 x 10(15) spins/ml); 45 mg/ml quenched 92% of hydroxyl radicals (7.9 x 10(16) spins/ml); and 50 mg/ml quenched 50% of superoxide anion (6.7 x 10(16) spins/ml). In the system of rat cerebral cortex homogenate supplemented with 2 mM each of Fe2+ and ascorbic acid, 90% and 82% of the hydrogen and carbon-centered radicals having 1.7 x 10(13) spins/ml and 3.9 x 10(13) spins/ml, respectively, were quenched by 180 mg/ml of miso. The thiobarbituric acid-reactive substances, an index of lipid peroxidation in the brain, was inhibited by 10 mg/ml of miso. These results showed that miso acts as an antioxidant by scavenging free radicals.

fancy_fonz

Mar 12, 2005
Michigan
I'm 6/0 255 with 15% bf and I can't even eat that much. I'm also not sampling any jooce yet. Can I ask what the benefit of eating 2 grams of protien per pound is except to ruin your liver? I eat about a gram per pound...should I eat more when I take my "supplements" ? Thanks fellas.

fancy_fonz

Mar 12, 2005
Michigan
Oh, and soy is for women. So, unless you are estrogen boy, a cross dresser or sissy man, I think that shit is trash. Eat some meat. Get in touch with your inner cave man. Watch the movie Ravenous. Eat the meat and absorb its power. Be one with the blood and guts. Become pure power....... Ok I'm allergic to soy. Makes me sicker than shit. But, I did hear that that shit supports estrogen levels...is that true?

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
fancy_fonz said:
I'm 6/0 255 with 15% bf and I can't even eat that much. I'm also not sampling any jooce yet. Can I ask what the benefit of eating 2 grams of protien per pound is except to ruin your liver? I eat about a gram per pound...should I eat more when I take my "supplements" ? Thanks fellas.
Juice works best in a high protein environment. I recommend at least 1 and 1/2 grams per pound.

Where are you getting this info about high protein being hard on your liver.

Diesel

AnaSCI's GridIron God
Jan 30, 2005
Ghetto
dog i tear up 1.75 to 2 grams of protien per poundof body weight a day, and most of the time im still hungry

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
Diesel said:
dog i tear up 1.75 to 2 grams of protien per poundof body weight a day, and most of the time im still hungry

No doubt brutha...I can eat a huge meal and then wonder where all the damn food went, because I am hungry before I even get up to put the dishes away. :D

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
Major problem here....each evening, i have 2 huge plates of food since i came out of the hospital.....think body wants to go back to his origenal state.....Obviously i love it :))

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
mr.nitrofish said:
Meal1- 8 eggwhites why eggwhites? can't you consume the whole eggs?[/QUOTE said:
Well, the yolks are full of cholesterol. But consider this.....I used to eat 15-20 whites (and gained little size) until I heard many of the pros say that this is a common mistake among beginning bodybuilders who are trying to pack on mass. I'm not exactly a beginner, but I consider myself one because I have such a long way to go before I become a "monster." For those of us who are not yet "monsters" - the pros say that we can benefit much more from 6 whole eggs than 15 whites.

mad_cow187

Banned
Jul 9, 2005
U.S.A
The cottage cheese used to bother me when I was younger but now I've aquired a taste for it. I eat the small curds with my 2nd lunch. Then with my peanut butter at night. You could add salt but that is a no no. Just try it, either you will curl up and gag or love it. :smoker:

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
Imdaman is right...but what he didn't say was that eating clean sources of protein is very, very important, but to pack on the mass, you MUST eat ALOT of CARBS! Otherwise you can eat protein all fucking day and not gain shit, you gotta shovel the carbs all damn day to gain.

Cannons

Big Gunz
Sep 3, 2005
Wherever I'm needed baby!
Thats a nice lookin diet!! Its literally exhausting to eat that much for more than a couple months though. I was on a diet similiar to that while bulking, packed on 25lbs in 4 weeks, but damn was it rough towards the end!! I almost hated eating, and I'm always hungry, so thats unusual for me!!

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Cannons said:
Thats a nice lookin diet!! Its literally exhausting to eat that much for more than a couple months though. I was on a diet similiar to that while bulking, packed on 25lbs in 4 weeks, but damn was it rough towards the end!! I almost hated eating, and I'm always hungry, so thats unusual for me!!
I heard that Arnold Schwarzennegger was asked once why he retired from bodybuilding and his answer was, he was tired of eating. I don't know if that's true, but I know I haven't been "hungry" for years. I hate the sight of food.

vulcan

Dec 5, 2005
Damn Bro! I don't think I could get a shit out after a day of eating that much. Nice intake for some serious protein.

lil hurk

Feb 16, 2006
florida
when talking about eating eggs, and egg whites. can I just drink the whites straight out of the container? or do you have to do anything to them? how about the eggs themselves. 6 eggs aday? whats the best way to eat them? I was told not to eat them raw. scrambled or fried? or can I drink them raw/

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
DragonRider said:
I heard that Arnold Schwarzennegger was asked once why he retired from bodybuilding and his answer was, he was tired of eating. I don't know if that's true, but I know I haven't been "hungry" for years. I hate the sight of food.

same true here.

abadseal

Dec 1, 2006
It's not soy protein that raises estrogen levels it's soy isoflavones which are a whole different ballgame. Soy protein is actually pretty bioaviable and has an excellent amino acid profile. As far as a good weight gain formula the best in my opinion is "Up Your Mass" by MHP. Almost no sugar, shitloads of complex carbs from oats and barley, multi-sourced protein and awesome taste.

A great way to drowned out the taste of cottage cheese is to mix a scoop or 2 of flavored whey into it. By doing that it also turns it into a sustained release protein for 1/10 the price that some supplement companies market sustained release blends for.

cmelift

Nov 3, 2006
Step it up..

That seems like allot of carbs, good eat reg though. I think I will need to up my cab intake, usually avoid breads..