©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

question?

arron23

Feb 25, 2009
coming to the end of my course now.deca,and testoblend been taking it for nearly 12 weeks.can anyone tell me when to start taking nolvadex.how many tabs a day and for how long.cheers

MR.X

Feb 8, 2009
I'd answer you bro but everytime I tells someone here what works, and works very well for me and my boys, some guru throws around some stupid bible on hcg and other ancilleraries. I'll wait to see what they tell ya then I'll give you the right advice. lmao................................

kingleo

Mar 16, 2007
same ?

I have the same ? thats all I have is clomids and nolvea...... hey how many weeks after the cycle should I start?

richusa

Dec 13, 2008
Cali
coming to the end of my course now.deca,and testoblend been taking it for nearly 12 weeks.can anyone tell me when to start taking nolvadex.how many tabs a day and for how long.cheers

Typically, two weeks after the last injection. Novladex 40mg/40/20/20. Of there there are other PCT directions that people use, however this is basic and typical
BTW you should have done this research before starting.....typically speaking

arron23

Feb 25, 2009
Typically, two weeks after the last injection. Novladex 40mg/40/20/20. Of there there are other PCT directions that people use, however this is basic and typical
BTW you should have done this research before starting.....typically speaking
is that 40mg a day for the 1st week then 20mg for the nxt 2 weeks.thanks for your replys

rottsnhell

Feb 6, 2009
is that 40mg a day for the 1st week then 20mg for the 2 weeks after.cheers

that depends on the amounts that you have been taking.. dont forget your clomid. thats the purpose of getting your natural test back. depending on the amounts you have used on your cycle and any other components, i dont know if you would need HCG or not. Just remember HCG is powerful and not to be played with without good research..

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
There are many different approaches and most of them are right. I would start the pct just over 2 weeks after your last injection. It is advisable to taper your dose down over the final few weeks. Many may disagree but in my experiences it really does help.

Nolvadex can be taken at 40mg with great effect. But taking 20mg is just as effective. You really don't need high amounts of nolva at all. For the reasons you are using it don't go above 20mg imo. The combo of nolva and clomid is tried and tested. I would do the following if I had done your cycle.

Weeks 1-3= Nolvadex at 20mg per day
Week 4= Nolvadex at 10mg per day
Weeks 1-3= Clomid at 300mg on day 1, days 2-11 at 100mg and days 12-21 at 50mg.

Last time I took 200mg of clomid for the first few days and that worked well for me.

HCG is not really needed. As Rot stated it is powerful and can actually shut you down. It is very useful and I love it but I can't be bothered starting a HCG debate as everyone has different views. Just stick with what you have got and you will be fine.

You may want to look into some herbal products for after your pct to give you alittle boost. I am currently taking a combo of tribulus and fenugreek. I have horny goat weed which is great too but I am waiting on a capping machine cos the powder is the worse tasting thing I have ever had... even worse than the time I was wrecked and picked up a glass of water people had been using as an ashtray and thought it was my drink.

Anyway let us know what you decide to do and how it goes. By the way you should have done your research before you started your cycle.

rottsnhell

Feb 6, 2009

Last time I took 200mg of clomid for the first few days and that worked well for me
Now thats good... Thats an excellent pct as a base for you. You should thank Elvia and his stencht foul mouth of horny goat weed!..lol!:p keep cappin bro!! you'll stil burp it up!:D

rottsnhell

Feb 6, 2009

Last time I took 200mg of clomid for the first few days and that worked well for me"

Rot,
Now thats good... Thats an excellent pct as a base for you. You should thank Elvia and his stencht foul mouth of horny goat weed!..lol!:p keep cappin bro!! you'll stil burp it up!:D

arron23

Feb 25, 2009

Last time I took 200mg of clomid for the first few days and that worked well for me"

Rot,

thanks for your advise guys

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in

About two weeks following your last injections.
3 WEEKS Of CLOMID and NOLVA