©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

help with cycle

b-boy

IFBB Pro / AnaSCI VIP
Aug 11, 2004
Today, 09:25 AM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

not sure if this is were i need to post this im fairly new to forums can some one tell me how my cycle looks its my 3 rd one stats 41 235 5 11 train 6 days a week diet is pretty good
1000 ml cyp wk 1 thru 16
400 deca wk 1 thru 16
anavar 100 ed wk 1 thru 6
hcg 250 2x week wk4 thru 16
whinny 100 ed wk 6 thru 16
novidex 21 days after last injection

in bold is what stands out to me, make diet excellent and your cycle will be excellent, make your diet "pretty good" and your cycle will be "pretty good"!

drop the winny out all together, your liver will be taking a beating after 16 weeks of var/winny

vpiedu

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
thanks for all the info my pct is 500 mg hcg wk 5 thru 16 nolvidex 21 days after last shot and as far as the hcg at 500 2x wk the last 4 weeks but im leaveing the country and have my cycle ending the day befor i leave do you think i will be ok with the nolvidex 21 days after the last shot ?
when you say my gear is hi do you just mean my test

yes you test is too high and also in the end you other total doses are high due to the length of your cycle. just looking out for your health and longevity. lower doses and shorter cycles. solid dose of test would be 600 and you may even get away with less but in the interest of health i would try 400 for my next cycle and NPP if you like deca or my personal favorite to run with test is Mast. just find what works for you. i am on HRT from a VA doctor so there is no faking anything with this guy and he gives me nothing extra at all but he has me on 100mg /wk and at one time it was 150 but he didnt like my RBC so he lowered it back to 100. i will add 200 Mast to that and run it year round with the occasional blast of double that dose and add an oral for 4 weeks and maybe another compound but always right back to 100test and 200Mast. i make and keep solid gains and have good cardio. you are doing more gear than i am in your one cycle and i never come off. just something to think about.

VP

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Today, 09:25 AM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

not sure if this is were i need to post this im fairly new to forums can some one tell me how my cycle looks its my 3 rd one stats 41 235 5 11 train 6 days a week diet is pretty good

1000 ml cyp wk 1 thru 16
400 deca wk 1 thru 16
anavar 100 ed wk 1 thru 6
hcg 250 2x week wk4 thru 16
whinny 100 ed wk 6 thru 16
novidex 21 days after last injection

Friend you may have put the kart before the horse here. At 41, on your third cycle and I'm guessing you could lose 25lbs there is no way you should be on2.8 grams a week of gear. These are numbers a competitive BBer does on an NPC level. Ask your self what your goals are. At 41 is it worth doing this to your prostate?
Can you post a pic? First you need to get the diet/training in check. Ask your self if you have roofed your natty goals and want more. Then move in small growing stages. There is over ten growing stages you jumped over getting to almost three grams brother. Thats if you wringed out every stage with food and training. I guess the point is you could proly grow at the same rate on half your dose because your body just needs enough to fill receptors and there is no way you have burned that down to this point yet.
I like your cycle just not for you. IMHO, I would half this and focus on diet and training. I know that isn't what you want to hear.
If you could post a pic with your shirt off it will give us all a better idea of where you are with training and diet.
Good luck!

CG

Last edited:

Thunder46

AnaSCI VET
Dec 14, 2012
Shadow lands
Friend you may have put the kart before the horse here. At 41, on your third cycle and I'm guessing you could lose 25lbs there is no way you should be on2.8 grams a week of gear. These are numbers a competitive BBer does on an NPC level. Ask your self what your goals are. At 41 is it worth doing this to your prostate?
Can you post a pic? First you need to get the diet/training in check. Ask your self if you have roofed your natty goals and want more. Then move in small growing stages. There is over ten growing stages you jumped over getting to almost three grams brother. Thats if you wringed out every stage with food and training. I guess the point is you could proly grow at the same rate on half your dose because your body just needs enough to fill receptors and there is no way you have burned that down to this point yet.
I like your cycle just not for you. IMHO, I would half this and focus on diet and training. I know that isn't what you want to hear.
If you could post a pic with your shirt off it will give us all a better idea of where you are with training and diet.
Good luck!

CG

I agree with this and not to bash the op but it seems more and more people are jumping on high dose, multiple compound cycles, guys I competed natty for 15 years before crossing over now days guys with 2 to 4 years training are pinning more than the pros. I know when your young you think you are invincible but when you get to my age you realizes the past has a way of catching up to you

hard work

Feb 13, 2013
toledo oh
thanks everyone im going to finish this one out stop the stanz 2 weeks befor my last shot drop my test down a little 750 800 and when im ready for my next cycle i will ask for advice and follow it i have been training for almost five years and doing gear for the last two got more results in six months of gear then i did nat for three guess i got a little carried away but i do see that everone here does care about each others well being and i respect that do you think this cycle is going to cause me long tearm problems or will i make it through this time and make corrections from now on

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
thanks everyone im going to finish this one out stop the stanz 2 weeks befor my last shot drop my test down a little 750 800 and when im ready for my next cycle i will ask for advice and follow it i have been training for almost five years and doing gear for the last two got more results in six months of gear then i did nat for three guess i got a little carried away but i do see that everone here does care about each others well being and i respect that do you think this cycle is going to cause me long tearm problems or will i make it through this time and make corrections from now on

Well are you thinking about your off cycle? It should look like 2 to 3 grams of D-ASPARTIC ACID, HCG and novadex at the very least. This is so you don't keep yoyoing up and then giving it all back just to start over again.
The off cycle is every bit as important as the on.

CG

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
im running 25 hcg 2x a week wk 5 thru 16 nolvidex 21 days after last shot .5 armindex eod

HW, look into D-Aspartic Acid supps. This is a proven fact that it makes natty test go way up. Almost all the test supps have this in it. So just cut to the chase and buy it in pure form. This wont suppress your natty test while doing it's job.

CG