©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Hey!

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Brad told me good things about the place. Looking around I see why. Looks like a PM get together.
Let me give a shout out to all the guys I missed over the last year.

CG

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Glad you made it over here. Laid back mellow vet board . I remember you well from Pm and I thought ugbb? Great to have you here . Hope this becomes
your regular spot. T

Flex2019

Oct 26, 2012
I wondered what happened to you after that mess at PM. Glad to have you here!

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Turbo, Raj, B-Boy and the rest of you guys, thanks so much for the warm welcome.
So cool to have a way back to sharing time with you all. I am a better person having found out what I got into. Guess I was just flattered by being made a moderator and that combined with being short sighted made for quiet a "wake up call" for Johnny.
I was just pming with BIGCHEF last week. Don't care what anyone says, I like him. He shoots me straight and thats all I can ask for. Knowing what I know I'm cool with everything that went under the bridge and thats where it stays. :)
I'm training my ass off for the M-Nats in July. After my 11th place last year I figure it's GOT to get better.LOL I had a naivel hernia that I super glued "in" before the morning show. During the mandatories it ripped open and started bleeding. I was asked to leave the stage. Sssoooooo, I guess 11th out of 77 was ok for that day. Guezz........
OK so it was a bad idea!LOLhahaha.
Still can't say enough about how nice it was of Shelby to prep me for that show. He did it for free. WAY stand up guy in my book.
So how long do I have to be here before I get a key to the bathroom?

CG

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Great to have you here matey. You have been missed at pro muscle. This is the place to be though :)