©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Aromasin, effective for higher axiomatising cycles?

thatbloke

Apr 2, 2013
Aromasin, effective for higher aromatising cycles?

wondering, if a A.I like aromasin would be effective for cycle consisting of 1-1.5grams of testosterone?

ive always used letrozole as my A.I, but found some cheap aromasin and was wondering if in the future i decided to use it would it cator to higher dose cycles if i jumped on

Last edited:

Turbo85

May 9, 2013
Texas
Yes sir! When you get to week 6ish get blood work bro, but I would bet on aromasin killing any and all estrogen.

Turbo85

May 9, 2013
Texas
As long as it is 100% exemestane I only say that because you said it's cheap, not that it's usually an expensive product. I'm just saying and when in doubt throw it out. That is a good amount of test and I would have something I KNOW is good because the amount of estrogen coming from a gram and a half could lead to a not so pleasant cycle so just make sure or go with what you know. How long do you plan on blasting this dose if ya don't mind me asking? And ur pro m avatar is that ur dog that's a funny ass pic dude!

Populus54

Mar 8, 2013
Boston MA
85% suppression rate with aromasin/exemestane. Letro is a bad choice for an AI. Letro should be used when all else fails. Letro will totally deplete your estrogen levels and you do need estrogen. Now let's talk about you high dose of test. I've been up around those amounts and one thing you're going to be doing is ED pinning. ED pinning will keep blood plasma levels stable and you should not get a spike in estrogen. It's the spike that will cause the side effects. I don't even use an AI anymore because I pin ED but I damn sure have letro and exemestane on hand for when ever I need it. Like turbo said aromasin/exemestane is not cheap but definitely the best choice as an AI. Of course it's just my opinion feel free to do whatever you want.

Last edited:

dpmac

Banned
Jul 14, 2013
the swamps of Louisiana
Aromasin has several factors that make it a better choice as an ai, especially during pct because being a type 1(steroidal) because it doesnt lower the blood plasma levels of a serm ..type 2 ai's(non steroidal) substantially hinder serms .primarily nolva, from being effective. Aromasin also significantly lowers sbgh,(20%) while also balancing out your free to bound test ratio. It blocks 60% estro, and greatly increases natty test production..
Heres a bit more about aromasins benefits:
Aromasin is a type-I inhibitor, meaning that once it has done its job, and deactivated the aromatase enzyme, we don’t need it anymore. Letrozole and Arimidex actually need to remain present to continue their effects. This is possibly why Nolvadex does not alter the pharmacokinetics of Aromasin (11).
A
Before we close the book on Aromasin, it’s worth noting that you can (and should) still use one of the non-steroidal AIs during your cycle to reduce estrogen, if necessary. When you are ready for PCT, you can then switch over to Aromasin and still experiejnce the full effects of an AI, since there is no cross-over tolerance experienced between steroidal and non-steroidal AIs (9). Since Aromasin is about 65% efficient at suppressing estrogen (10), it’s certainly a very powerful agent, especially considering you won’t experience reduced effectiveness because of your concurrent use of Nolvadex or from any sort of tolerance developed by using other AIs on your cycle(9). There is also a decent amount of preclinical data suggesting that Aromasin has a beneficial effect on bone mineral metabolism that isnot seen with non-steroidal agents, and it may also have beneficial effects on lipid metabolism that are notfound in the non-steroidal Letro and A-dex (9).

thatbloke

Apr 2, 2013
As long as it is 100% exemestane I only say that because you said it's cheap, not that it's usually an expensive product. I'm just saying and when in doubt throw it out. That is a good amount of test and I would have something I KNOW is good because the amount of estrogen coming from a gram and a half could lead to a not so pleasant cycle so just make sure or go with what you know. How long do you plan on blasting this dose if ya don't mind me asking? And ur pro m avatar is that ur dog that's a funny ass pic dude!

im from australia, so when i mean cheap i mean i fortunatly came by some affordable aromasin since here everything is expensive and rare, especially A.Is, thus letro is usually used coz its the most cost effective

not sure how long a plan to blast the dose, was gonna stock up on enough aromasin for a few blasts, so thats why i was interested since if its not effective there no point stocking up on it, but you seem to think it is so i think ill probably grab it

lmfao thanks for the compliment, kinda got over selfies as my avatar temporarily, so needed something entertaining

85% suppression rate with aromasin/exemestane. Letro is a bad choice for an AI. Letro should be used when all else fails. Letro will totally deplete your estrogen levels and you do need estrogen. Now let's talk about you high dose of test. I've been up around those amounts and one thing you're going to be doing is ED pinning. ED pinning will keep blood plasma levels stable and you should not get a spike in estrogen. It's the spike that will cause the side effects. I don't even use an AI anymore because I pin ED but I damn sure have letro and exemestane on hand for when ever I need it. Like turbo said aromasin/exemestane is not cheap but definitely the best choice as an AI. Of course it's just my opinion feel free to do whatever you want.

ive actually used letro as my proffered A.I for the past 2 years, and its worked great, but was hoping to switch to aromasin since ti seem to have a better wrap and easier to use

thankyou, ive got alot of experience with anabolics, i really do need A.Is as im very prone to water retention, even when in single digit bodyfat

aromasin really is probably the only thing i havent tried since its uncomman here in australia, so wanting to take advantage of getting some while i can

but both you and turbo seem to think its very effective even for heavy blasts, so i think ill grab some