©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Exemestane YEAR ROUND?

WTHagain1

Banned
Oct 26, 2013
Maybe he should bump his trt dose down to 100mgs a week. That's the dose I'm on and last doctor visit I was in the 550's ng/ml total testosterone.

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
We are only talking about running what is needed to keep his estrogen in normal range on a trt dose of test. I think the benefit certainly outweighs the risk of having elevated estrogen year round

But on trt test you shouldn't need an AI year round. If you do then a more effective inj regime would be more than enough to keep your estrogen in range. Something like 30mg eod would be great using slin pins.

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
But on trt test you shouldn't need an AI year round. If you do then a more effective inj regime would be more than enough to keep your estrogen in range. Something like 30mg eod would be great using slin pins.

Good point if you can manage your e that way without needing an ai it would be better but finding a dr willing to let you do that is a different story. Dr's can be a real pain and most are control freaks or just do not know what they are doing