©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

What did you eat for dinner today?

lycan Venom

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 22, 2013
Its fluffy, pink inside and feels good on your fingers or your third leg.

Oregonstrong

Dec 24, 2014
New to this board brothers but you will definitely always find me in this thread! Love talking about food. My diet is pretty bland and I am very strict. I will post it up when I get a chance to give you an idea of what I mean. Here's a staple in my diet and just finished up for last meal of day:
10 oz. elk steak (top round), 1 cup Jasmine rice, 2 tbsp. mac nut oil.

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
I slow cooked a large Boston butt overnight and shredded it. Then I added a couple bottles of Cattle Man's Gold Tangy Carolina bbq sauce and mixed it all up. It's my favorite bbq bar none. Gonna be eating on it for a few days.
I've been making those butts that way for years now and never get tired of them.
Take some of that bbq on a bun with a little coleslaw on top and you've got something good.

Last edited:

Oregonstrong

Dec 24, 2014
I slow cooked a large Boston butt overnight and shredded it. Then I added a couple bottles of Cattle Man's Gold Tangy Carolina bbq sauce and mixed it all up. It's my favorite bbq bar none. Gonna be eating on it for a few days.
I've been making those butts that way for years now and never get tired of them.

Damn, now that sounds tasty brother. I don't think I could get tired of that either.

Alinshop

May 20, 2013
I'm gonna have to try that one. Sounds good

That sounds really good headed to the grocery store now for christmas dinner stuff gonna have to try this one out:headbang:

I'm in on this one too! Sounds like a great tasting protein/fat meal. I love all three of those ingredients. Going to try it soon brother!

Yeah guys, I just use one large Hass avacodo and mix in Pace chunky salsa with chunks of chicken. Sometimes I go a little crazy and add black beans and a little greek yogurt (instead of sour cream):love1:

Jjyaya

Dec 24, 2014
Had 2 pieces of talapia, rice, an eggwhite/kefir shake about to have some pineapple

Oregonstrong

Dec 24, 2014
Just plain old 8 oz. chicken, 1 cup jasmine rice, and 2 tbsp mac nut oil here brothers. Gonna get my feast on tomorrow though!

xchewbaccax777

Aug 13, 2013
Take some of that bbq on a bun with a little coleslaw on top and you've got something good.

Cheat dayuploadfromtaptalk1419636893032.jpg

Oregonstrong

Dec 24, 2014
Damn should have posted mine up tonight. Those look delicious brothers. 10 oz. sirloin steak, 1 cup Jasmine rice, 2 tbsp. mac nut oil, 1/4 cup raisins. Gonna be going again here soon but it's cereal time for next snack. 1 cup Quaker oatmeal squares, 2 cup whites for the milk, 30 almonds.