©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Customs log of Vaultek gear

Jan 26, 2015
midwest
Back at it yesterday with a huge leg day. I pinned 1cc of test 400 and 1cc of deca 300. I'm running 30 mg of superdrol everyday. My gains are awesome thus far. I am up 10 lbs, but the superdrol is whipping me a bit. The pumps are intense. I am taking in potassium and taurine and my diet seems to be in check. I'm doing an hour of cardion a day with a 12% incline at 3.5 mph. I can burn roughly 1000 fat calories in an hour. I'm not noticing any muscle loss with the cardio, so I think I will continue on with it.
I am having a little trouble getting in my protein intake with my schedule, but I am getting by. This is a 16 week cycle and I am so stoked to continue on with it. Vaultek and all4muscle and Varick have been there from the beginning and supplying me with this amazing gear. My overall feeling is amazing. I feel much like I did in my prime. When I last competed in 2006-2007 after a huge shoulder tear, I lost 50lbs and I kind of went into a depression. I didn't really want to show up in the gym as a has been. Even being the strongest guy in the gym still, I feel like I don't belong. I'm really not feeling that way now. My wife has noticed a change already also without knowing I am using aas. I think she suspects after I woke her 3 times the other evening. LOL!
Anyway,
It's going to be a good week. Strength is up and tomorrow I will post my workout. I have limited time today and as you can notice, my post are always a day behind. Also, I will be in Chicago the first week in March and the first week in April for business if anyone can recommend a good gym to hit.
I will be more detailed tomorrow!

Bear

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
Nice custom! Keep your water very high with that dose of sdrol. Bump your taurine if needed. If it still persists, try 15mg sdrol on off days and an additional 15mg preworkout.

BigBob

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 10, 2012
Bear. The only has beens are the ones who stop showing up. Keep it up brother.

Jan 26, 2015
midwest
I've been drinking about a gallon and a half of water. I will trying lowering the off days. Thanks Magnus and Big Bob! I appreciate the input

Bear

all4muscle

Jan 22, 2016
@Custom Creation

Listen brotha.. I just did a post about this sort of thing on another forum we are on. Superdrol is VERY potent shit. You do NOT HAVE TO GO TO 30mgs to get great results. No sense feeling like shit while making your comeback. My personal opinion is just cut the dose back. You will still get great results but eliminate the unwanted feelings of total shit. Just my 2 cents
I'm super excited and blessed to have you running a log for us and I couldn't be any happier that you are getting a new boost on life and those around you are noticing. I know we have great gear, its a fact and I'm not being cocky ....but it takes great people with your integrity and heart to help build the reputation of our company .Varick and I sincerely thank you .

Jan 26, 2015
midwest
f007f35d5cb30b25b8843635b8a845e6.jpg

This is post cycle!

Jan 26, 2015
midwest
Overall I am happy with the superdrol, all4muscle! It's just unfamiliar territory being a different compound for me. I remember taking halo years ago and experienced sides that I wasn't use to also. I feel awesome! Everything seems to be clicking on this cycle. My strength continues to climb and I'm starting to get my size back. The above photo was taken before this and the Aurum log so I am alot bigger now. I'm going to keep to my end of this log so I can finish up a very positive and rewarding cycle for Vaultek. I did put 4 different test products up next to one another. They are all from different labs. I cannot believe how clear vaultek gear is. It's probably clearer than any I have done before. The rewards for me are going to be great as I can just feel it coming on. Very pleased this far in!!

Bear

Jan 26, 2015
midwest
Sorry guys, that picture was pre cycle to other log after not being in the gym for awhile. That's what I meant to say. I haven't figured out how to edit my posts when I screw up

Bear

varick

Jan 24, 2016
Lubbock
www.vaultekpharma.com
Overall I am happy with the superdrol, all4muscle! It's just unfamiliar territory being a different compound for me. I remember taking halo years ago and experienced sides that I wasn't use to also. I feel awesome! Everything seems to be clicking on this cycle. My strength continues to climb and I'm starting to get my size back. The above photo was taken before this and the Aurum log so I am alot bigger now. I'm going to keep to my end of this log so I can finish up a very positive and rewarding cycle for Vaultek. I did put 4 different test products up next to one another. They are all from different labs. I cannot believe how clear vaultek gear is. It's probably clearer than any I have done before. The rewards for me are going to be great as I can just feel it coming on. Very pleased this far in!!

Bear

my friend I am very happy to hear how great everything is working out for you. I can't wait for those pics and see the amazing results. we are happy to say that our products are made in a real lab. We have access to a high end filtration system that allows our products to be very clean and sterile.

Jan 26, 2015
midwest
I'm happy to say that another day has passed and I'm feeling like superman. No shit guys! I am so strong right now that I feel like a monster. Noticeably growing in size and strength. I'm getting those stares back in the gym. I did a huge shoulder and delt day and I felt incredible. I didn't feel much resistance from the shoulder at all which has plagued me for 9 years. I was doing shrugs with straps on and I could barely hang on the the bar with my hands but my body just kept pulling. I took 1 valuim to help me sleep. I woke up and made 2 ostrich eggs and a cup of dry oats and 1 grapefruit. I then did a two hour gym session only to find myself hungry as all get out. I consumed brown rice, sweet potatoes, lean ground beef, venison, apple juice spinach and a heaping salad. If I calculated correctly in took on 495 grams protein and 5300 calories with 7 overall meals.
Still staying away from the sodas and I'm slimming down tremendously. Now at 4:10 am I am going out to snow blow my drive after this snow storm. Pretty sure I will piss off all neighbors, but I'll do their drives as well. Great day to all you!

Bear

Jan 26, 2015
midwest
Update:
I had a very good session at the gym today! Saturday mornings are typically leg day for me. I went in feeling a little sluggish but quickly got into the game.

Started the day off with stretching and the rest is as follows
15 min on treadmill at slow pace to loosen up
Front squats 4x12
Rear squats 2x25
Leg extentions 3x15
Lunges 4x12 barbell
Straight leg dead lift 3x8
Lying leg curls 4x12
Lying cable leg curls 4x8
Leg sled 4x8 deep with heavy weight
Calfs, seated and standing raises 6x30

I pinned 1cc of test 400, 1cc of deca 300 and 30mg superdrol. I'm feeling unstoppable. My little girl tells daddy that they can't stop my hop! Loving this cycle. I posted a simple photo last week with no critique! Come on fellas. Good or bad

Bear

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
I posted a simple photo last week with no critique! Come on fellas. Good or bad

Bear

Alright brother, you asked for it.
Pros-Your very thick
Cons-your very thick
What I mean by this is your an extremely strong and thick guy. I'm not sure what you did after that pic, but I would have loved to see you cut and see a pic of that. Being that size and strong, many find it counterproductive to cut. Even looking over you cycle, it's sheer mass. You've got the size and I would love to see you peak with a low bf in mind, single digits. I would consider at some point to swap deca for npp and maybe add mast or primo and maybe an endload of tbol or lower dose sdrol. Based on your pic I'd say your sitting at a very muscled 16%bf. You cut down 20-2 lbs and get into sub 10%BF and you would look amazing. Give it a thought, I think k you would suprised yourself.

Jan 26, 2015
midwest
Great! That's exactly what I wanted. I have the tbol and planned to run the mast near the end of cycle. I also have 9 vials of cut blend, 10 winstrol, 1200 anavar. That's where I'm heading next. My biggest ever before injury was 268 lbs with just over 7% bf. I might have some Npp on hand. Im old school. The new compounds are something I need to research more. I really appreciate the advice. I'm thick right now as I am pushing some serious weights. I'm willing to listen and take all of it in. Thanks again Magnus!

Bear

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
Glad you weren't offended. Your look is a direct reflection of your strength and training style. I also fell in a rut where I was more focused on weight (both body and lifts) than I was bf and aesthetics. I since started training at home where my ego doesn't get the best of me and instead of lifting weights I use them as tools to cause muscular damage. Rest pause, statics, rep tempo and range of motion changes within a set, slowed eccentrics, occlusion, fst-7, all tools I now use to inflict damage, but normal weights need to be reduced for this type of training. I also wear a weight belt at all times to train my abb muscles from distension and set an alarm to remind me to do vacuum exercises on the ride to work. Nothing more impressive than and abnormally muscled guy at an abnormally low body fat. Good luck brother.

Jan 26, 2015
midwest
Near the end of this log, my goal is to go right into my curtin phase. I would like to see 8%. I'm very encouraged to make it happen again. I will try some of the techniques you mentioned and incorporate them. Thanks Brother!

Bear