©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

BigBobs Dnp Log

BigBob

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 10, 2012
Sounds stupid but once it really starts kicking in you may want to consider getting some plastic bed sheets. I remember when I ran Hell Fire labs DNP years ago and I actually stained my sheets yellow from the night sweets....AR....
That's what I'm trying to avoid. So I'm keeping the doses low and spread out. Last time I was on test and tren and I actually couldn't make it past 15 days. I ate so much I didn't lose any fat or weight. What a mess.

BigBob

Nov 10, 2012
A quick update. I'm down 1.5 pounds since Friday. And that's with a pretty clean diet. I wasn't trying to hard and again it's only one week. It has sped up my metabolism quite a bit and my energy is staying high. My belts a little looser.
On a side note. Only 65 recorded deaths from dnp. It's been around a very long time. I'd say it's got a better record than alcohol. ;-)

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
Here is an interesting video by Jerry Ward. If you are unfamiliar with him, he was Lucian on PM. He is very detailed and logs everything he does. I really liked his informative posts and his no bs approach to things.

[ame]https://youtu.be/uGDBgSMvpYw[/ame]

BigBob

Nov 10, 2012
Thanks Magnus. Never saw this. He's my kind of guy. I wouldn't recommend half the shot I do to anyone. But I know my body and I know when enoughs enough.
Btw. Today was rough. After each meal I felt very fatigued. And there were only moderate carbs Involved. It passed in about 20 minutes. As soon as I started moving again I felt better. But I don't know if it's dnp or the fact that I've been pushing myself. Probably both. Today was a dose day. So we'll see tomorrow.
Peace out.

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
Have you tried eating a carbless meal to see how you react?

Thanks Magnus. Never saw this. He's my kind of guy. I wouldn't recommend half the shot I do to anyone. But I know my body and I know when enoughs enough.
Btw. Today was rough. After each meal I felt very fatigued. And there were only moderate carbs Involved. It passed in about 20 minutes. As soon as I started moving again I felt better. But I don't know if it's dnp or the fact that I've been pushing myself. Probably both. Today was a dose day. So we'll see tomorrow.
Peace out.

BigBob

Nov 10, 2012
Have you tried eating a carbless meal to see how you react?
I just had 2 pieces of salmon and a scoop of tuna over lettuce and tomato. so far I feel fine. ill keep experimenting. I was strong as hell this morning. but under full disclosure I am using halo to help. also am finishing off some gear I have been hoarding. QV deca and the last of my npp is gone and my tne is gone. in a few days I will use 50mg drol a day and see how it goes.

BigBob

Nov 10, 2012
Quick update: Feel pretty good and really do not notice any more ups and downs. I think Ill be able to ride this out. I am looking forward to lowering my test and finishing off the deca. I feel bloated but still strong as hell. Been keeping the diet clean except for Sunday.
I've upped my dose of NAC to 1200 mg 2x per day. And I'm increasing my water intake. I also have reduced the amount of weight I'm lifting by about 25% and my joints are thanking me. I'm concentrating on the movement and bringing the rep range up to about 15. I'm liking it.

BigBob

Nov 10, 2012
A few observations.
Day one @250mg: typical flushing and warmth. No sweating. Lethargy after meals but mild. Mostly energized throughout the day. appetite drops off substantially.
Day two, mild llethargy and feeling tired in general but not to the point where I can't lift. My appetite is low.
Day 3. My energy is coming back up as well as my appetite. Still a bit tired but not physically most feeling like you need more sleep.
Overall it's going pretty well. I am going to go to Monday and probably go to eod dosing. I think I can still function at a high level and my body is acclimated to it now.
I'm still dosing nac, tudca and using hslotestin on lift days. My cardio has not been effected.
I have had to take an antihystimine a few times. Itching and scratching my head and chest.
Peace out brothers

psych

WPF Champion / Donating Member
Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
Dude I'm getting gyros later. I'll get one for you and eat it for you... ;)

Keep up the good work!

BigBob

Nov 10, 2012
Dude I'm getting gyros later. I'll get one for you and eat it for you... ;)

Keep up the good work!
Haha. We have some awesome Greek diners here in NYC. I've been staying away!

BigBob

Nov 10, 2012
Another update. Down 6 pounds total. I've noticed some changes in body fat but it's only two weeks and only 750mg of dnp per week. I feel pretty good and I think I'm going to bump it up to every other day. But so far I'm happy with the progress. I've finished all my test and am starting to notice some decrease in drive at the gym and sex drive. Not to concerned yet. I'm due for blood work soon . So before I start the drol I'll go see how things look. I've been bumping up the cardio also. And my daughter is hitting the gym in the AM with me so we keep each other motivated. She wants to hit the heavy bag. If anyone has any recommendations for gloves I'd appreciate it. I was thinking to get started maybe a 10 oz glove.