©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Help PLEASE

IronMan

Oct 22, 2006
Jamesc said:
Well Pin,
Iwas @ the hospital for most of last night .blood tests, urine culture,EKG and xrays,(And a FUCKING DR. who squished my arm for 20 mins......then they told me that i have NO trace of test e in me"i said what" they said it is a steroid but not sure which one.

so wat the ^^ck, was i sold? Because my arm is warm a red, they have on these antibiotics!!!!for possible staff infection!!!!!!!! I have to get back Rugby "soon"
a well..........................

cheers PC
james
Wow bro thats major shit there are you sure.Why did you go to the hospital are you ok.You need to contact a mod and the supplier that very dangerous imangine if it were a female and she thought she had primo but instead had teste or tren you are talking about some serious side effects :(

P

pincrusher

Jamesc said:
Well Pin,
Iwas @ the hospital for most of last night .blood tests, urine culture,EKG and xrays,(And a FUCKING DR. who squished my arm for 20 mins......then they told me that i have NO trace of test e in me"i said what" they said it is a steroid but not sure which one.

so wat the ^^ck, was i sold? Because my arm is warm a red, they have on these antibiotics!!!!for possible staff infection!!!!!!!! I have to get back Rugby "soon"
a well..........................

cheers PC
james
see if they can find out for sure which steroid you have showing up in your system. considering you have only injected a few days ago and test enanthate is a long estered product you would not have had very much showing up anyway because most of it would still be in the depot formed by the injection and would not have been released to be used by your system. now ya got me curious

Jamesc

Aug 8, 2006
pincrusher said:
see if they can find out for sure which steroid you have showing up in your system. considering you have only injected a few days ago and test enanthate is a long estered product you would not have had very much showing up anyway because most of it would still be in the depot formed by the injection and would not have been released to be used by your system. now ya got me curious
ill try and get 1 of the sachets tested ......but does regular test e spread all throughout yur body..........because even with the swelling down now, i look so un symetrical:mad:

cheers james

P

pincrusher

yes it will spread out. since it is an oil you injected, it will create a depot(deposit) at the injection site and will slowly incorperate itself into the muscle & eventually the bloodstream. the shorter the ester of the product the faster it will be absorbed by your body into the bloodstream and get used.
your body cannot use the product until the ester is removed through reactions within your body after it is injected.
be carefull who you give the product to for testing so they dont try to get ya for having an illegal substance. they should be able to use your blood they withdrew to determine exactly what steroid was injected into ya.
if you need a lab to send the sample to discreetly let me know and i can provide that info for ya. only problem is it will cost $100 for a lab test through this lab but is fully discreet...pin

Jamesc

Aug 8, 2006
pincrusher said:
yes it will spread out. since it is an oil you injected, it will create a depot(deposit) at the injection site and will slowly incorperate itself into the muscle & eventually the bloodstream. the shorter the ester of the product the faster it will be absorbed by your body into the bloodstream and get used.
your body cannot use the product until the ester is removed through reactions within your body after it is injected.
be carefull who you give the product to for testing so they dont try to get ya for having an illegal substance. they should be able to use your blood they withdrew to determine exactly what steroid was injected into ya.
if you need a lab to send the sample to discreetly let me know and i can provide that info for ya. only problem is it will cost $100 for a lab test through this lab but is fully discreet...pin

aside from the testing. should i still look unsymetrical cause my right arm is michelan man status but my left is normal????

where the hell can i get gear in canada (i dont expect you to answer that pin)

cheers bud
james

Big Danny

AnaSCI VET
Sep 21, 2006
For the future I stongly recomand you to be very carefull how do you choose the source when you buy aas. better go for reliable sources, which you can find on this board up top on our major sponsors.( alinshop). I hope your infection will recide soon, and thanks for keeping us informed with your evolution. Do not hesitate to ask any advice in the future, the guys are ready to help anytime.

P

pincrusher

Big Danny said:
For the future I stongly recomand you to be very carefull how do you choose the source when you buy aas. better go for reliable sources, which you can find on this board up top on our major sponsors.( alinshop). I hope your infection will recide soon, and thanks for keeping us informed with your evolution. Do not hesitate to ask any advice in the future, the guys are ready to help anytime.
alinshop was where he got the stealth injectible he used.;)
this is the only source that has them available at this time.

P

pincrusher

Jamesc said:
aside from the testing. should i still look unsymetrical cause my right arm is michelan man status but my left is normal????

where the hell can i get gear in canada (i dont expect you to answer that pin)

cheers bud
james
in answer to your question, yes i know where;)
still waitin for your response to the pm i sent ya with my email addy.:)

Jamesc

Aug 8, 2006
pincrusher said:
in answer to your question, yes i know where;)
still waitin for your response to the pm i sent ya with my email addy.:)
DAMN i[ sent you an email
il try again pin ...........
cheers bud

Jamesc

Aug 8, 2006
Hi PinCrusher,
I dont think my emails are getting to you.....so heres my adress,. hope you get it:)

cheers pin
james

Last edited by a moderator:
P

pincrusher

Jamesc said:
Hi PinCrusher,
I dont think my emails are getting to you.....so heres my adress,. hope you get it:)

cheers pin
james
hey james, i edited your email addy out of your post. i wouldnt suggest you post that out in the open or you may get a ton of unsolicited emails from scammers. i got your pm and will send ya an email to see if it gets through to ya.:)