©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

pins help

liftingislife

Jan 6, 2004
I despirately need pins by tomorrow. I've been borrowing pins from my grandmother because she gets them for her B-12 injections. She obviously doesn't know this.

My mother and my grandmother are very suspicious of me using steroids and this would be hardcore proof. Don't start asking about my age, I am 23 and I'm living at home while I finish my last semester of college (I'm commuting from home to save money). My mother would probably kick me out.

Here is the deal. I am in the Boston area, but I will drive to surrounding states to get pins. I HAVE NO TIME TO ORDER THEM ONLINE AND WAIT FOR THEM. I will drive to new york etc. I am willing to go 3-4 hours away (each way).

Also, if anyone is in the Boston area and wouldn't mind selling me a few that would be amazing.

Any help or suggestions that people could give me are greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
liftingislife [email protected]

war nerve

Feb 9, 2004
CA
Sorry cant help you there, But its not going to kill you to miss a poke or two. Just make sure your back on track when you get home.