©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

This D-Bol SUCKS!!

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
wolfyEVH said:
way too much mega mass fuel. start eating lots of beef, chicken, and dairy products (milk, cheese, cottage cheese, yogurt, etc)

You guys are right on with this. Protein shakes should be kept to a minimum - no more than 3 per day - the rest has gotta be food. Normally, I drink 2 shakes every day. I am currently drinking 3 every day only because I am trying to bulk like a madman - eating/drinking everything in excess.

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
Robin...your diet truly is horrible.

The most important aspect in building muscle is diet, not just training or juicing.

I understand it may be hard for you to eat and assimilate foods, but nobody expects you to eat like Ronnie Coleman. But, you must eat more solid, calorie dense, high protein foods or you will never grow, no matter the amount of gear you pump into your body.

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
chris 1 said:
Bro I use 20-30 5mg THAI d-bol a day when I use them. 100 tabs a week is not much. I doubt there fake. I used 3 50mg NUTRI-VET TABSa day and 10 10mg tabs of danabol DS aday. What is your dosage your saying you took 100 tabs over 3 weeks. Thats like 3, 5mg tabs a day that will do nothing at all Hey where did you get it from pm me the site.

Hey Chris, he said in his post that he is on 40mg of dbol per day. Anyway, the dose you are recommending is a bit extreme for a person on their second cycle. Hell I've done a lot of dbol in my time and never went above 50mg a day. Thai dbol is GOOD shit, some of the best damn dbol out there imo. If you are not getting gains then you need to check the dbol first and see if it's real. If it is British Dispensary dbol made in Thailand then it has a snake on one side. See if it crushes easily too, if so then it is most likely fake. There is one other method where I believe you put it in Alcohol but I can't remember exactly. Either way, 40mg of dbol ed should yield pretty damn good gains.

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
Robin Hood said:
6h00 = Weatpix + Egg supreme
8h00 = Mega Mass Fuel ( shake )
10h00 = Sandwitch + polony
12h00 = Mega Mass Fuel ( shake )
15h00 = Mega Mass Fuel ( shake )
17h00 = Supper ( big plate )
19h00 = Mega Mass Fuel ( shake )

Too many shakes and not NEAR enough real food. You need to be eating red meats, chicken and fish galore. I try to eat a pound of red meat a day and a couple cans of tuna myself.

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
jsjs24 said:
Too many shakes and not NEAR enough real food. You need to be eating red meats, chicken and fish galore. I try to eat a pound of red meat a day and a couple cans of tuna myself.

I cant eat tuna - tastes too damn nasty to me. I'm currently eating 2 lbs of boneless, skinless, chicken breast daily and around 1 1/2 lbs lean beef.

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
imdaman1 said:
I cant eat tuna - tastes too damn nasty to me. I'm currently eating 2 lbs of boneless, skinless, chicken breast daily and around 1 1/2 lbs lean beef.

Damn bro, you eating plenty of meat...lol. I eat a lot of carbs too when bulking. As long as I get 4500+ cals a day with only 1500mg coming from shakes I'm satisfied. But my shakes consist of egg whiters or eggs, a banana, somtimes strawberries, oats, protein powder, and olive oil at night. This guy is just drinking protein shakes most likely loaded down with malto or dextrose for carbs, if any at all.

dtj3

Feb 21, 2005
i think i can say with the upmost respect, diet is important, but d.ball is d.ball! if you can't grow or get strong on d.ball just give it up! i was on a low carb diet and still gained 20lbs. and my strenght went way up from d.ball! i am 5'8 255, right now and am in the national level in powerlifting. i really do think 1gram of protein for every 1lb. of bodyweight is enough.i use to take in 3grams of protein to every 1lb. of bodyweight and all i seen was my money going down the sink and got some bad hemmroids. i switched to 1gram to every 1lb. and never lost weight or strenght or size. but have more money. who tells us to take that much...the companies who are in all these magazines, thats who! marketing ploy...period!

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
dtj3 said:
i think i can say with the upmost respect, diet is important, but d.ball is d.ball! if you can't grow or get strong on d.ball just give it up! i was on a low carb diet and still gained 20lbs. and my strenght went way up from d.ball! i am 5'8 255, right now and am in the national level in powerlifting. i really do think 1gram of protein for every 1lb. of bodyweight is enough.i use to take in 3grams of protein to every 1lb. of bodyweight and all i seen was my money going down the sink and got some bad hemmroids. i switched to 1gram to every 1lb. and never lost weight or strenght or size. but have more money. who tells us to take that much...the companies who are in all these magazines, thats who! marketing ploy...period!

well said.... i see a hemmroid lawsuit coming up... .

dugie82

Banned
May 13, 2004
Texas
Gained 20lbs off a dbol cycle? damn at a 6 week max thats almost 3.5 pounds a week.

robin ,
no offense here but your diet absolutely blows. Even for your MAIN meals you only have 1 consisting of meat! Thats no base to go off of! Chicken is far less expensive, so cut out 1-2 shakes and pick up a meal of chicken/beef/tuna instead and you'll end up better off.

although i have seen friends go through cycles like complete idiots eating like crap and still come out a couple pounds heavier(They lost most if not all 4 weeks after). If you got your dbol from a reputable source i would say trust it.

Google the brand name and product, you're bound to get pictures of the real thing to compare it to.

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
I think the Deca and Test kicked in...from about 3 day ago up to now i gained 3lbs.....can you believe it!!