©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Crazy Cycles

Big A

IFBB Pro / NPC Judge / Admin
Sep 10, 2005
Up to 3g/week sustanon
up to 1g/week deca or eq
75mg tren ED or EOD
up to 50mg/d d-bol or 150mg/d a-50 4 weeks on 4 weeks off
gh
insulin
Syntherol
T3
proscar
femara
Synthergine
hcg every 4 weeks or clomid EOD
metformin after every high carb meal on the days that insulin is not used

diced1

Dec 1, 2014
it is, but i know people on 400+/ed ...honestly bodybuilding just saddens me
i just try to help people because they're going to do what they're going to do anyways. theyre forced to do it because they want to win or be the best they can be. i figure at least if i help them monitor their health while doing it, they will be much healthier and have a better life than just blasting 10+grams and killing themselves

i wish bodybuilding just died at this point. or at least went back to somewhere around the late 1970s

i would never ever ever be a bodybuilder

hard for me to understand how people can do this

best you can do is keep them as healthy as possible once their mind is set
I agree!

aon1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
i coach some ifbb pro bodybuilders as a job on the side, this is an anonymous individual's cycle...he has worked with me since he was only 175pounds and he is currently 278 at 6'0 with abs

it switches a lot and decreases a lot at different times, but this is the heaviest it has gotten so far. it may have to increase soon too because he claims he wants to win the NY pro etc.

3000 sustanon/week (pharm)
1000 deca/week (pharm)
1800 anadrol/week (pharm) 6-8 weeks max
300 primo (pharm)
18iu hgh(pharm)
insulin - not writing the protocol for certain reasons (pharm)
various peptides in there at different dosages - not writing specific names or protocol for certain reasons
synthol injected into upper chest and inner biceps - not writing specific protocol for certain reasons

comes out to a little over 6grams pharm gear and 18iu pharm hgh+insulin+peptides+synth

Looking at these doses I really need to give in and get a trainer, because compared my doses are pissing in the wind other than I seem to be imune to high dose tren

6iron

Jan 23, 2014
Under A Barbell
i coach some ifbb pro bodybuilders as a job on the side, this is an anonymous individual's cycle...he has worked with me since he was only 175pounds and he is currently 278 at 6'0 with abs

it switches a lot and decreases a lot at different times, but this is the heaviest it has gotten so far. it may have to increase soon too because he claims he wants to win the NY pro etc.

3000 sustanon/week (pharm)
1000 deca/week (pharm)
1800 anadrol/week (pharm) 6-8 weeks max
300 primo (pharm)
18iu hgh(pharm)
insulin - not writing the protocol for certain reasons (pharm)
various peptides in there at different dosages - not writing specific names or protocol for certain reasons
synthol injected into upper chest and inner biceps - not writing specific protocol for certain reasons

comes out to a little over 6grams pharm gear and 18iu pharm hgh+insulin+peptides+synth

I know I must be out of the loop on this but what is the benefit of having the Primo in a stack like that? Please understand that Im asking for learning purposes.

Derek7X

Banned
Dec 20, 2013
lol, I can't reveal why it's there, but just know it was a very individualized thing.
it's not typical lol...not really necessary for everybody but it does help with something.
you're not out of the loop, trust me, it's strange and people don't normally do this.

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
lol, I can't reveal why it's there, but just know it was a very individualized thing.
it's not typical lol...not really necessary for everybody but it does help with something.
you're not out of the loop, trust me, it's strange and people don't normally do this.

I've seen these kind of numbers for years now- but honestly how much of a difference do you really think it makes?

I've ran cycles like that in the past and to me I didn't see the biggest of difference. At a certain point at least for me- going up and up in gear usage didn't do much different.

Now when I see 18ius of gh and Slin, that I can see having a dramatic increase in results.

Derek7X

Banned
Dec 20, 2013
Increasing the gear to those amounts is worthless without GH .
If you don't have the GH to back it up, you're better off staying at 1-2g

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
Here is one of the SHIC's I ran years back...Put a lot of mass on but was rough on the body (only ended up doing 3 or 4 of these types of shics in total...just too much wear on the body):

days01-07 500mg Sust/ed
days08-14 400mg NPP/ed
days15-28 150mg Dbol/ed
days15-28 200mg Mast Prop/eod
days01-28 1mg Propecia/ed
days01-28 1mg Arimidex/ed
days01-28 20mg Nolva/ed
days01-28 25mcg Cytomel (T3)/ed
days01-28 30iu/ed HGH (Hyges)
days01-28 4ml/ed Synthergine
days01-28 Syntherol (bis and tris ramping up)

Southpaw use to set up killer shic cycles for some of us that would put on the muscle but would beat the body up something fierce.....

Was at my best and worst from this one...Only time I ever actually looked like a bodybuilder (5'8" 235lbs - ripped and vascular, even my head was veined to shit :wtf::muscles:)...Felt like shit the entire time and crashed hard once coming off and lost most all of it within two months.

srd1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
30iu a day hgh holy fuck batman!!!! I couldnt even imagine physically or financially lol

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Hmmm ... 2 g test cyp wk 150mg A50 day 50 mg dbol day 800mg deca wk
200mg test suspension daily(schein usa), That was plenty.
Strength was pretty good lol..........T

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
Lol, it was the only ones my feed store carried. Damn near like the old reusable syringes with the glass barrels! When I received 21g for my next cycle, I was thrilled! Ironically, I haven't used anything other than slin pins for the last 4 years.

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Lol, it was the only ones my feed store carried. Damn near like the old reusable syringes with the glass barrels! When I received 21g for my next cycle, I was thrilled! Ironically, I haven't used anything other than slin pins for the last 4 years.
Did you keep sharpening the needle with sandpaper? Lol. I've done the feed store thing back in the day also

chaotichealth

AnaSCI VET
May 19, 2014
Yes I used the feed store for my first time. But I got 2 they were 23g 1.5" used it fir my whole 8 week cycle.

MightyJohn

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 29, 2012
Hmmm ... 2 g test cyp wk 150mg A50 day 50 mg dbol day 800mg deca wk
200mg test suspension daily(schein usa), That was plenty.
Strength was pretty good lol..........T

How long and what were gains like? Suspension is always a game changer