©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

M1T...The ultimate mass oral. Seeking reviews/experience.

jozifp103

Jan 16, 2014
Been reading up a bit on M1T and have the opportunity to try it through PSL. Very torn on this compound. Seems VERY toxic and loaded with side effects on paper....but some reviews I've seen were side effect free (besides elevated liver values) and nothing but explosive gains. Supposedly it's the most potent mass building oral around, and the gains are dry and quality gains...

I'm curious if anyone has had the chance to try this product...whether it be from PSL or any other source....?

I'd love to hear your experience, and see if the gains match up to the hype.

Thanks!

Punk434

Jul 20, 2015
I've used novacrines MT... Greatest thing I've ever used, strength was through the roof, 30 lb PRs every training session. Definitely have a love support for while your running it.. I ran mine at 1 mg on training days and .5 mg on off days and ran it like that for 3 weeks. I have friends who ran it for 1 mg Ed for 3 weeks and said they felt horrible by the time they were coming off. you would totally see changes with just .5 mg Ed for 3-4 weeks though and the sides would be a little easier on you. Personally I love the stuff and reacted very well to it.

jozifp103

Jan 16, 2014
I've used novacrines MT... Greatest thing I've ever used, strength was through the roof, 30 lb PRs every training session. Definitely have a love support for while your running it.. I ran mine at 1 mg on training days and .5 mg on off days and ran it like that for 3 weeks. I have friends who ran it for 1 mg Ed for 3 weeks and said they felt horrible by the time they were coming off. you would totally see changes with just .5 mg Ed for 3-4 weeks though and the sides would be a little easier on you. Personally I love the stuff and reacted very well to it.

Are you sure those are the correct doses? All my reading has recommended 10-30mg/day.

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
Sounds like he's talking about Methyl Testosterone, not 17a-Methyl-1-Testosterone.
I used it years ago when it was OTC, 10 bucks a bottle and yes very liver toxic.
But synthergine will fix that. 10-30 mg a day TOPS. Some get bad back pumps and even though on paper it shouldn't aromatize, some guys have gotten gyno.
This is not a prohormone, but a steroid that was shelved for years and due to that, the steroid control act 'missed' it on the list of compounds for some time.
Use with caution, about 2 weeks on tops and enjoy.