©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Animal Power

Ironaddict

Apr 20, 2005
In my own world
Good God, 3rd week of Animal Powers Test Cypionate 250. Hitting 500mg a week. Also 400mg Deca every 10 days. I have done some Cypionate but this stuff swells like a mutha!!! I am getting awesome gains with minimal water. The oils is thin as hell as well not like the other thicker oils. Have to give props to them hope they stay in the game and the nock offs stay away for awhile!!!

It could be the Cheeto's helping as well?

smikey211

Mar 7, 2005
What the hell

I have looked all through the sources section and can't find any thing called Animal Powers... PM me of post in the sources section so I can find this shit plz...

thx...
mikey

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
smikey211 said:
I have looked all through the sources section and can't find any thing called Animal Powers... PM me of post in the sources section so I can find this shit plz...

thx...
mikey

Maybe he didn't get it here...

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
CHRIS 1 said:
I dont think anyone has Animal Power here. I wish I could take Mexican gear it makes me sick. Its easy to get but I am always lying in bed sick when I use it.

Have any of you guys used and BD Injectables? Seems like there is a lot of usage with Vet and Mexi gear, but I don't hear much about BD. Why not?

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
Freejay said:
Have any of you guys used and BD Injectables? Seems like there is a lot of usage with Vet and Mexi gear, but I don't hear much about BD. Why not?

Obtaining BD injectibles was practically unheard of until GXGR showed up here. Nobody else carries it.

Personally, I wouldn't touch Vet or Mexi gear unless:
1 - it was given to me
2 - I couldn't get anything else

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Ironaddict said:
Good God, 3rd week of Animal Powers Test Cypionate 250. Hitting 500mg a week. Also 400mg Deca every 10 days. I have done some Cypionate but this stuff swells like a mutha!!! I am getting awesome gains with minimal water. The oils is thin as hell as well not like the other thicker oils. Have to give props to them hope they stay in the game and the nock offs stay away for awhile!!!

It could be the Cheeto's helping as well?
You lucky dog. I wish I would respond to doses that low.

smikey211

Mar 7, 2005
Freejay said:

Well I will be able to tell you more about bd later...... I was using (mexican vet) Ara-test (enanthate) 500mg a week.... I only bought two vials thinking that would cover my cycle. Started cycle Feb. 4th.... Well before I ran out I found out he was no longet a good source so I joined this dite and ordered bd ananthate and 10mg methanabol.... April 13th I took my first bd injection and started 50mg ed of the methanabol (bd D-bol) ... My bench is already up another 25 pounds.... But I haven't gained any more wait yet.... Since I am obviously going to extend my cycle alot longer than the suggested cycles I am ordering some HCG next friday... I have to figure out this week how much to order and how often to inject and in what dosages... I see people use it in small doses eod or big doses every 3 weeks...

so to answer you question about BD... so far so good but more later.....

mike

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
DragonRider said:
You lucky dog. I wish I would respond to doses that low.

I have been informed that I don't get results with doses that low because I don't work hard on my diet and training. Damn I suck! Maybe this is your problem too DR? I can refer to someone who can tell you all about it. :p

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
imdaman1 said:
I have been informed that I don't get results with doses that low because I don't work hard on my diet and training. Damn I suck! Maybe this is your problem too DR? I can refer to someone who can tell you all about it. :p
Hallelujah, after 30 years at this, someone finally has the answer for me. Quick, Imdaman who is he? :p

Ironaddict

Apr 20, 2005
In my own world
It is Mex gear but the good thing is it has been tested in different lots, and they all show true MG and in some cases higher. The strange thing is 500mg is low but the gear seems to have a different oil base. I can literally taste the shit after I shoot it. crazy for me to have that with test. Fina I have had before but that strong little buzz like feeling and taste off of a 2cc shot of 250. Strange but good.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Ironaddict said:
It is Mex gear but the good thing is it has been tested in different lots, and they all show true MG and in some cases higher. The strange thing is 500mg is low but the gear seems to have a different oil base. I can literally taste the shit after I shoot it. crazy for me to have that with test. Fina I have had before but that strong little buzz like feeling and taste off of a 2cc shot of 250. Strange but good.
Not so strange. I taste it when I shoot other types of gear. I tend to taste the oil with EQ for some reason.

Ironaddict

Apr 20, 2005
In my own world
I find it odd that I get that buzzy little feeling after I shoot this stuff but the deca is similiar as far as light colored oils and thinner solution. Do your guys get that at all from shots afterwards? Why?

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
No Animal Power For You!(sorry DR)

smikey211 said:

thx...
mikey
You can pester the sources for a source,but that's ill advice.(VERY ILL)
It's not here,I don't think.Im pretty sure of it.
It's somewhere else.A lesser board.
I found it.subscribe to every source board you can find.you'll find before strike 3.
...It's all here man,May I suggest the X wine tonight.VERY GOOD year.
Try Human Power.It's called British Dragon.Light and distinctively smooth,but kix ya right in the ass.Like you want it to.