©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

anadrol stack

GoTjUiCe

Aug 7, 2005
21 in arms
aight this is my 3rd cycle... 6'3 270 10%bf,,,,, never ran anadrol..
want to get up to 300lbs.
what do i need to run with anadrol to optimize it if anything?
i heard to run the anadrol, to be able to keep your gains, 2 weeks anadrol 1 week hcg 5000 iu... etc for 6 weeks of use of anadrol.
what do you think bout that?
would low dose of test help out?
stack it with anything, i can use anything to stack it with just let me know what..

thanks for any help

P

pincrusher

GoTjUiCe said:
aight this is my 3rd cycle... 6'3 270 10%bf,,,,, never ran anadrol..
want to get up to 300lbs.
what do i need to run with anadrol to optimize it if anything?
i heard to run the anadrol, to be able to keep your gains, 2 weeks anadrol 1 week hcg 5000 iu... etc for 6 weeks of use of anadrol.
what do you think bout that?
would low dose of test help out?
stack it with anything, i can use anything to stack it with just let me know what..

thanks for any help
best thing to stack anadrol with besides a healthy dosage of test would be some igf. i run igf & anadrol quite a bit and dont see the large drop off of weight & strength gains like i do without using igf with it.

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
I agree with IGF. I haven't had an opportunity to use it yet but it seems as though gyno symptoms caused be anadrol are amplified when stacked with test.

GoTjUiCe

Aug 7, 2005
21 in arms
what dosage of igf? whose the best comp with igf, i have a few but i dont know which one is the best company... i have only used gh before and not igf so i dont know how to use it properly... what about the dosage of anadrol? would you do 2 weeks on 1 week on hcg then 2 weeks on 1 week off etc... for 6 weeks of anadrol? how long would you run it and 50 or 100 mg day?

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
Personally, I would run anadrol every day for 4 wks. 50mg ED for wks 1 and 2, then 100mg ED for wks 3 and 4. If you want to go for 6 wks, go up to 150mg ED for wks 5 and 6. Just use hcg throughout the cycle if you have enough. If not, use it for pct.

GoTjUiCe

Aug 7, 2005
21 in arms
what about the igf-1... should i just run 20mcg every day for the whole time or run 40 mcg the whole time... i could just buy 1 bottle that would last me the whole time im on it. what you think..
thanks for helping me