©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

My 2nd cycle!

alert5

Sep 21, 2011
I'm 23 years old, 205lbs and about 17%BF. I have been lifting for about 5 years. My first cycle was 400mg of test e for 10 weeks. I was excited about my gains, but at the end of the cycle my puberty induced gyno began to get worse. So, my question is what is a good second cycle for me? I was advised to just up the dose of test, but I am worried that this may cause gyno problems. I'm new on this board, so hello and thanks

Mass760

Mar 23, 2009
You need to drop your body fat. 17% is a bit high to cycle.. With the higher BF your more likely
to see more sides (gyno etc..)

ohpack

May 4, 2011
I'm 23 years old, 205lbs and about 17%BF. I have been lifting for about 5 years. My first cycle was 400mg of test e for 10 weeks. I was excited about my gains, but at the end of the cycle my puberty induced gyno began to get worse. So, my question is what is a good second cycle for me? I was advised to just up the dose of test, but I am worried that this may cause gyno problems. I'm new on this board, so hello and thanks

Great to have you here, welcome! Why you do not try something like 500mg of test for 12 weeks if you had good gains with it.
Nolva, letro, adex are all good for your problem with gyno.

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
You need to lose weight first. Get a good diet sorted then try another cycle and you will love it. The better shape your in to start with the better your cycle will be if your diet is spot on during. What does your current diet look like?

rmx08

Apr 22, 2011
I'm agreeing with the guys. But if you know that you already have problems with gyno, you should take the liquidex at 0.5mg per day from the first shot all the way through the end of your clomid therapy. Also, have nolvadex on hand in case that doesn't work for you. A lot of times you can cut the chances of gyno by losing some fat before starting your cycle. If you could get down to 10-12% bf your chances would probably be lessened.