©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

1-testosterone cypionate???

W

wolfyEVH

AKAPITBULL said:
what is the difference of the this steriod and test cypionate??
thanks

A gigantic difference. 1-test isnt testosterone. like M1t.......its the oral form of 1-test. and M1T is 5-alpha reduced dianabol. and methylated EQ is equal to dianabol. its weird how all these drugs seem so similar, yet they are not similar at all.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/1test.html

here is more info on 1-test.

l3i0hazard

Feb 9, 2005
blah
I new dianabol was methylated but I didn't know it came from dianabol because I've only seen dbol as either methandrostenolone or methandienone - don't see the boldenone there. So since it is different then that is why dbol doesn't increase procollagen synthesis like EQ or does it?

l3i0hazard

Feb 9, 2005
blah
Oh here are some more of the trivial names for dianabol but they are all the exact same molecule:

1-DEHYDROMETHYLTESTOSTERONE
DIANABOL
METANDIENONE
METHANDROSTENOLONE
δ1-METHYLTESTOSTERONE
17α-METHYL-δ1-TESTOSTERONE

W

wolfyEVH

l3i0hazard said:
I new dianabol was methylated but I didn't know it came from dianabol because I've only seen dbol as either methandrostenolone or methandienone - don't see the boldenone there. So since it is different then that is why dbol doesn't increase procollagen synthesis like EQ or does it?

i never said they were all similar that regard. Reread it. I said they look and sound similar yet they are all very different. Just changing one little thing on the molecule makes a world of difference. Like methylating EQ and it turns it into dianabol, but we all know eq and dbol are far from being the same.

l3i0hazard

Feb 9, 2005
blah
Ah looks like I have answered my own question:

Euipoise = 1-DEHYDROTESTOSTERONE or δ1-TESTOSTERONE
Dianabol = 1-DEHYDROMETHYLTESTOSTERONE or δ1-METHYLTESTOSTERONE

l3i0hazard

Feb 9, 2005
blah
Yeah, that's what I've heard...even though the chemical structure of two compunds can be very similar molecularly doesn't mean they will behave totally similarly...