©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Clen

STEELADDICTION

Apr 1, 2004
My wife and I tried some liquid clen today for the first time, 20mcg's each and we felt nothing. I took 20mcg's more in the afternoon and still nothing. I know it's a small dose in the beginning so not to shock the body, but shouldn't we have felt something? I did have quite the attitude problem today.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
I have not tried Clen, but I have read posts where most say they dont feel anything for quite a few days as they pyramid up. Anybody with Clen experience, please chime in.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Since your a male you should have taken more even though it was your first time. my wifey tried clenbuterol tabs and she felt an immediate response, pretty much on the first day. She got the jitters, hyperness, sweats...etc. The sweats lasted for about 1 1/2 weeks. She lost about 5 - 10 pounds she took 2 weeks of the clen and then took another 2 weeks with xenadrine and went back to 2 weeks of clen and another 2 weeks of xenadrine.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
This is the dosing schedule I got from Hooker on another board and he says that goes for male or female. So, 60mcg's per day is his beginning dose.

"Oh yeah…I guess I should get around to the proper dosing of clen. My recommendations are the same for both men and women. You’ll need to take 20mcgs upon rising, and then repeat that same dose again later in the day, and then once again in that day (if you find you can tolerate the effects). So you’ll start with 20mcgs, and then repeat that dose 2 more times that same day if you can tolerate it (side effects will determine this…hand shaking, sweating, etc…classic stimulant sides). Then you can start increasing the dose gradually. Personally, I wouldn’t work my way up to more than 200mcg/day. 60-120mcg/day is an average dose. And keep your Blood Pressure at (or under) 140/90, while on clen, just to be safe. If you go over that, lower the dose."

Last edited:

STEELADDICTION

Apr 1, 2004
Thank you all for the great advice. I'll follow your dosing schedule Rider and see what happens. Has anyone experienced mood swings on clen? It seems like I also get them when I'm taking a heavty ECA stack.

P

pincrusher

here is a dosing schedule i have recommended and talked to others who use it regularly and they also recommend it. it shows the dosing per day in mcg

this will cover 2 weeks then take 2 weeks off and do an eca stack then 2 more weeks back on the clen but 2nd time around start at 40mcg and pyramid up to 100mcg in the middle of the cycle.

W

wolfyEVH

pincrusher said:
here is a dosing schedule i have recommended and talked to others who use it regularly and they also recommend it. it shows the dosing per day in mcg

this will cover 2 weeks then take 2 weeks off and do an eca stack then 2 more weeks back on the clen but 2nd time around start at 40mcg and pyramid up to 100mcg in the middle of the cycle.

sounds like a good plan

STEELADDICTION

Apr 1, 2004
pincrusher said:

Thanks for the info Pin. When you get to 80mcgs a day, are you breaking it up into 3 20mcg doses or 2 40mcgs or 1 80mcg?

P

pincrusher

steel, i have always had people tell me to split it up once you go over 40mcg per day.

STEELADDICTION

Apr 1, 2004
pincrusher said:
steel, i have always had people tell me to split it up once you go over 40mcg per day.

Thanks agian Bro. Just trying to shed a few more pounds before cycle! My heart was pumpin pretty good during my workout today. I can't imagine doing any type of heavy cardio on this stuff!

downe88

Jan 15, 2005
When i used Clen, i used in its powder form and took it 2 days on 2 days off for a period of 12 weeks.

I started with a teaspoon and mixed in a bottle of water, of which i sipped throughout the day to gauge my bodies reaction to it. After a few days i lowered the amount of water i used untill i took the whole dose in one go in a glass of water.

The stuff works very well with good fat loss and minor strength increases when trainning.

At first i also noticed mood swings, you better learn to deal with these as time goes on.

The reason for the two days on two days off is to minimise the degredation of your beta receptors. I am led to belive that Clen has a half life of around 35 hours, so in having two days off, you in effect are having 72hrs between your second serve and your next.

After 12 weeks the effect was starting to wear off. I would get relapses upto 2 weeks later. Some days it would kick in and feel like i was still on it.

Just as a conversion, 1 teaspoon is approximately 100mcg.

W

wolfyEVH

downe88 said:
When i used Clen, i used in its powder form and took it 2 days on 2 days off for a period of 12 weeks.

I started with a teaspoon and mixed in a bottle of water, of which i sipped throughout the day to gauge my bodies reaction to it. After a few days i lowered the amount of water i used untill i took the whole dose in one go in a glass of water.

The stuff works very well with good fat loss and minor strength increases when trainning.

At first i also noticed mood swings, you better learn to deal with these as time goes on.

The reason for the two days on two days off is to minimise the degredation of your beta receptors. I am led to belive that Clen has a half life of around 35 hours, so in having two days off, you in effect are having 72hrs between your second serve and your next.

After 12 weeks the effect was starting to wear off. I would get relapses upto 2 weeks later. Some days it would kick in and feel like i was still on it.

Just as a conversion, 1 teaspoon is approximately 100mcg.

bs......a teaspoon of clen powder is WAY more than that.....there is no way you put a teaspoon of clen powder in your drink. You would have been in the hospital. A teaspoon of baking soda is 4.6 GRAMS......you did not consume a few grams of clen in a day, i'm sorry

Last edited:
W

wolfyEVH

you say 1 tsp = 100mcg......which equals 0.1 miligrams.......so you are saying in 1 whole teaspoon of clen, there is only 0.1 miligrams of clen?!?!

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
downe88 said:

This theroy has proven to be bunk. The current thinking is you can run clen continuously as long as you need to. The thermogenic properties of fat burners surpasses the jitters leading some people to believe if they ain't quaking and shaking, it's not working.

downe88

Jan 15, 2005
From memory, the dosage on the side of the container was something like 0.016mg or something like that. I had between 5-6grams of this powder a day, which worked out to be about 100mcg per serve.

If anyone is interested, i will chase up a container and post the exact label details to clarify any confussion.

downe88

Jan 15, 2005
In regards to the cramps, a friend of mine said taking a zinc and magnesium supplement stops these from occuring.

I know exactly what you mean. I used to get them a lot in my hands and under my jaw (a very strange felling i can assure you).

STEELADDICTION

Apr 1, 2004
First off Wolfy, dude you crack me up with some of your replys. I love knowing there's others out there that are just as cocky and tempered as I am!

Well it's been 1 week today since I started the clen. My wife will be up to 60mcgs and I will be up to 120mcgs today. My wife is taking 30mcgs 2 times a day, and I am taking 40mcgs 3 times a day. My wife noticed minimal sides at 40 to 50 mcgs and me at 80mcgs a day. Sides have been only light cramping, the shakes and mood swings. Taurine has taken care of cramping for the most part. The shakes on the other hand are pretty bad for me, but I'm shakey to begin with. Mood swings can be pretty aggresive but controlable. We definitly feel some fat loss. I didn't think we would be at this high of a dose so soon but honestly we felt nothing taking the lower doses. So far pretty impressed. I DEFINITLY would not recommend clen for someone who has anxiety, nervousness, bad temper or hyper. I'll give you all an update next week.

W

wolfyEVH

STEELADDICTION said:
First off Wolfy, dude you crack me up with some of your replys. I love knowing there's others out there that are just as cocky and tempered as I am!

Well it's been 1 week today since I started the clen. My wife will be up to 60mcgs and I will be up to 120mcgs today. My wife is taking 30mcgs 2 times a day, and I am taking 40mcgs 3 times a day. My wife noticed minimal sides at 40 to 50 mcgs and me at 80mcgs a day. Sides have been only light cramping, the shakes and mood swings. Taurine has taken care of cramping for the most part. The shakes on the other hand are pretty bad for me, but I'm shakey to begin with. Mood swings can be pretty aggresive but controlable. We definitly feel some fat loss. I didn't think we would be at this high of a dose so soon but honestly we felt nothing taking the lower doses. So far pretty impressed. I DEFINITLY would not recommend clen for someone who has anxiety, nervousness, bad temper or hyper. I'll give you all an update next week.

wasnt tryin to be cocky....its just we dont need newbie guys on this board thinking it is ok to eat a gram or 2 of clen per day.....

http://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=7208