©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Cardio improves brain function

slide

AnaSCI VIP
Oct 26, 2012
I tell you what...my fatass is going to watch ESPN or some TV show anyways (with Netflix/Prime so many choices too), so, might as well jump on something (treadmill, cross-trainer, whatever) for 30/60 mins and knock it out...kill 2 birds.

-s

Marshall

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
That explains a lot since I haven't done cardio in years :p

BigBob

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 10, 2012
I tell you what...my fatass is going to watch ESPN or some TV show anyways (with Netflix/Prime so many choices too), so, might as well jump on something (treadmill, cross-trainer, whatever) for 30/60 mins and knock it out...kill 2 birds.

-s
Same here. If I'm gonna sit. Maybe I should be sitting on the spin bike. ;)

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

lycan Venom

Nov 22, 2013
Rubbing one out or banging your girl should qualify for cardio haha

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
Rubbing one out or banging your girl should qualify for cardio haha

If you're working that hard while you're masturbating, you're doing it wrong. You should probably stop doing body weight squats onto that giant black dildo of yours. Everything you do doesn't have to be a workout, LV. :D

BigBob

Nov 10, 2012
If you're working that hard while you're masturbating, you're doing it wrong. You should probably stop doing body weight squats onto that giant black dildo of yours. Everything you do doesn't have to be a workout, LV. :D
:eek: :eek: :eek:

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

lycan Venom

Nov 22, 2013
Ahahahahah... don't knock it if you haven't tried it ... it's not homosexual if a chick pegs you or you do it yourself.. gotta clean out the pipes some how. ROFL

Shit, I'm pile driving pussy at least once a day and would think thats enough cardio but it isn't.

Your right, rosie and her five slutty sisters are not cutting it. I better invest into a pipedream extreme or asian love doll!