©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

$1000 juice gone...

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
Get a PO Box bro. You other guys, learn from this!!! :D I still say it's best to not let ANYBODY know you are using steroids.

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
well she had co-worker haters say i was. damn scronny punks. but yeah, p.o. box from now on, unless she agrees.

BIGSARGE

Oct 18, 2004
TexasCreed said:
well she had co-worker haters say i was. damn scronny punks. but yeah, p.o. box from now on, unless she agrees.
CO-WORKER HATERS? HUH WTF U TALKIN ABOUT.

imthenextone

Jan 12, 2005
pincrusher said:
shit $1000 worth wont even get me 1/2 way through a cycle anymore ;)
i would recover all the juice and hide it from your woman or better yet get it out of the house cause women are known to do very stupid things when mad and one of them is to rat on their guy when upset. if she were to find out about the side project you have, i guarantee those steroids she now has will be given to someone they shouldnt be given to such as a cop.
get them back, try to reason with her about their usage, and get them out of the house till you know for sure things are calmed down and you have decided what to do with the side project. not worth going to jail over a woman getting a hissy fit with you.

i know its illegal, but still, youre not selling nothing its for personnal purpose only, and you could go to jail ???

P

pincrusher

imthenextone said:
i know its illegal, but still, youre not selling nothing its for personnal purpose only, and you could go to jail ???
the personal use issue is a big debate with legal people as to what quantities constitute personal use and what constitutes dealing. to me having a 1000 tab tub of dbol is still personal use but to alot of police and judges it is not. there is no defined guideline to how much is personal use and how much equates to you being a dealer.
i dont sell steroids but the amounts i use for personal use would probably get me arrested as a dealer, same as alot of other high dosage guys out there. this is why i keep most of my gear away from my home and only bring enough into it for about 1-2 weeks worth of injections. its a pain sometimes but worth it considering the potential consequences.
also consider the fact that the police will use the street value and not the actual cost you might pay for gear from a ug lab where it is fairly cheap. a 10ml vial of deca costs about $300 if purchased through a doctor where i can get it for less than 1/3 of that from a ug lab. that $1000 worth of gear could potentially be valued at $3000-$4000 by the LE

Last edited: