©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

AnaSCI Movie Thread

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
HERCULES : The Thracian Wars (2014) - Official Trailer #1 | DWAYNE "The Rock" JOHNSON movie [HD] - YouTube

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Just went and saw the new transformers movie. Wow by far the best movie of the series. And the only way to watch this one is in 3D. Also went to one of the 3-D prime movie theaters by AMC where the seats vibrate and surround sound just like I was in the movie. Do yourself a favor and actually go watch the movie instead of watching a bootleg copy.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Just went and saw the new transformers movie. Wow by far the best movie of the series. And the only way to watch this one is in 3D. Also went to one of the 3-D prime movie theaters by AMC where the seats vibrate and surround sound just like I was in the movie. Do yourself a favor and actually go watch the movie instead of watching a bootleg copy.

Kids now a day.. vibrating seat? Sure you didnt forget somethin in you underarmors phoe?

Last edited:

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Kids now a day.. vibrating seat? Sure you didnt forget somethin in you underarmors phoe?
Yep the vibrating cock ring ur old lady makes me wear during her gangbang smart ass. Nope look AMC 3-D prime movie theaters. They have almost fully reclining seats, 3-D, reverberating seats, the surround sound is different and makes it seem a lot more realistic than other theater's, and a curved screen.

Last edited:

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
Just watched Edge of Tomorrow.

Not a huge Tom Cruise fan but have to say this movie was worth a watch!

Big-John

AnaSCI VET
Oct 25, 2012
I was wondering about Planet of the Apes and the transformer movie to. Thanks for posting Phoe.

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
I was wondering about Planet of the Apes and the transformer movie to. Thanks for posting Phoe.
Truthfully the last planet of the apes I thought was better but this one was definitely worth seeing. And as far as the new transformers movie I personally think it was the best a little longer at around 3 hours but the last hour was pretty intense.

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
Finally watched Godzilla. Wasn't a bad movie but I wish the fight scenes weren't all shot in the dark.

PRIDE

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Apr 2, 2009
Watched the new Purge movie last night. Better then the last one. They could keep these going for a while because the story lines would be real easy.

Marshall

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
Watched Oculus expecting a good horror/suspense movie. It sucked imo.

Old Man River

Feb 14, 2013
The BIG STATE OF TEXAS!
Ironbuilt, yes the Counselor was a good movie,cool killings ,sexy ladies! But the best part was when Cameron Diaz spread her legs wide over the windshield in front of Javier Bardem! I bet that thing looked like the face hugger from Aliens, all squishy and wet, leaving a slug trail down the windshield! That's just my mind thinking out loud! Later, OMR

theprince

Banned
Aug 5, 2014
Anyone watched Lucy, with scarlett johanssen? I heard it was a really good movie, plot similar to limitless but at another level.

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
Anyone watched Lucy, with scarlett johanssen? I heard it was a really good movie, plot similar to limitless but at another level.

Not that good. Felt like they couldn't decide what kinda movie they wanted to make. It's partially an existential movie about the meaning of life, and part shoot 'em up action flick; but the 2 don't really meld well. There are a lot of plot holes that don't make any sense that they seemingly had to leave in otherwise there was nothing to advance the story. Morgan Freeman plays his usual role.

It wasn't bad, just not that good. It's a rental, don't waste $10 seeing it at the theaters. The overall concept was really good, and if they had gone in a different direction it could have been an excellent movie.