©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Is AIDS all bullshit?

humpthebobcat

Dec 22, 2013
the radio in my truck has been broken for a while so I listen to podcasts on my commute to work ...came across this joe rogan podcast with a Dr. claiming that HIV does not cause AIDS...

at first I was like WTF this guy is crazy...but the more I listened the more he made sense

he basically said it's the large amount of drug use and sexual partners that causes AIDS and not the HIV virus...and nobody says anything because they don't want to stop the grant and research money from rolling in...

I gotta say...the only people in the hospital I've seen with AIDS were hardcore junkies...if y'all have time to listen I'd love to hear y'alls opinion...he kinda has me convinced

they made a call out for any scientist or Dr to come debate him but I don't think anyone has taken the challenge yet

[ame]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=k1jj0mUYJ_g[/ame]

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
I like Joe Rogan, he is one of those conspiracy theorists, always wanting to get to the truth! Always has interesting shows!

Will have to check it out later on when I have time.

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
If this were true in the slightest- then all the people who are not getting meds for HIV in African countries would not be dying of aids.

On a more substantial note- I know two aids researches and we've conversations at length about the issue and this is not a sentiment that they would even listen to for a second. One of them is the head of the HIV/ Aids research center at UCSD medical center in San Diego- she's not tied into any pharma group she just gathers info and tracks data she's considered to be one of theeading authorities on the subject in the U.S.

She has a lot of interesting views on the matter but that's not one of them

sodzl

May 10, 2013
The great thing about the internet is that it gives everyone a voice. The worst thing about the internet is that it gives everyone a voice. This ranks in the to ten dumbest conspiracy theories.

humpthebobcat

Dec 22, 2013
If this were true in the slightest- then all the people who are not getting meds for HIV in African countries would not be dying of aids.

On a more substantial note- I know two aids researches and we've conversations at length about the issue and this is not a sentiment that they would even listen to for a second. One of them is the head of the HIV/ Aids research center at UCSD medical center in San Diego- she's not tied into any pharma group she just gathers info and tracks data she's considered to be one of theeading authorities on the subject in the U.S.

She has a lot of interesting views on the matter but that's not one of them

you obviously didn't listen to the video...who is dying in Africa? people who are starving or junkies....who are the only people dying now in the us? junkies and prostitues...that is the data...

they have been working on a vaccine for 20 years...where is it?

Last edited:

humpthebobcat

Dec 22, 2013
The great thing about the internet is that it gives everyone a voice. The worst thing about the internet is that it gives everyone a voice. This ranks in the to ten dumbest conspiracy theories.

how so exactly?

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
you obviously didn't listen to the video...

The dude is just throwing out ridiculous numbers that aren't close to real-

Again- I know very well a person who's some profession is to track the disease, these numbers and statements the guys is throwing out are simply not in line with factual data.

Last edited:

humpthebobcat

Dec 22, 2013
.who is dying in Africa? people who are starving or junkies....who are the only people dying now in the us? junkies and prostitues...that is the data...

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
.who is dying in Africa? people who are starving or junkies....who are the only people dying now in the us? junkies and prostitues...that is the data...

Okay- you go talk to some one within the field of medicine and HIV research then come back to me.

Or just go get HIV and see how well you live and for how long. Good luck.

https://beta.dosomething.org/facts/11-facts-about-hiv-africa

People are dying left and right- and the sources are all sited and credible.

Last edited:

humpthebobcat

Dec 22, 2013
what about a true scientific study of weather the aids meds actually work has never been done...they have never had 100 people with aids get protease inhibitors and 100 people with aids not get protease inhibitors and see if there is a difference...did he make that up too?

humpthebobcat

Dec 22, 2013
Okay- you go talk to some one within the field of medicine and HIV research then come back to me.

Or just go get HIV and see how well you live and for how long. Good luck.

that's the whole point man...they are getting paid to do that research with federal grant money! they have a vested interest in ignoring the facts

magic Johnson is doing just fine

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
that's the whole point man...they are getting paid to do that research with federal grant money! they have a vested interest in ignoring the facts

magic Johnson is doing just fine

Umm magic johnson is on a boat load of drugs, and it's quite presumptuous for you to say that friends of mine who have no reason to lie to me about the nature of their work are filling me full of bullshit.

But it seems as though your YouTube video has your mind made up for you-

humpthebobcat

Dec 22, 2013
Last edited:

humpthebobcat

Dec 22, 2013
Umm magic johnson is on a boat load of drugs, and it's quite presumptuous for you to say that friends of mine who have no reason to lie to me about the nature of their work are filling me full of bullshit.

But it seems as though your YouTube video has your mind made up for you-

what is his drug cocktail??? nobody knows

and naw, I just like to argue with strangers...people just ignore me in real life because most of them don't want to think hard enough to make an argument...they just want to check Facebook or watch tv like zombies

I know tho, I need a girlfriend

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
24 million infected people in Africa and only 1.7 million died worldwide in 2011...60% of those who starving drug addicted 3rd world country livings Africans??? not what I would call dying left and right...left and right would mean the population plummeting....it's skyrocketing

Where did you get drug addicted and starving? LoL are you saying that the 1.7 million of the Africans who died of aids actually died cause they were drug addicted and starving?

Man- you're just making shit up as you go. I am proving back up for my case- where is yours?

And here is an article talking about Magic Johnson use of over 30 different drugs
http://newsone.com/2882057/magic-johnson-hiv-2/

dorian777

Apr 28, 2013
90 day before and after. I don't know about you, but I wouldn't want to catch AIDS.

Attachments

• thRM30Y81N.jpg
    thRM30Y81N.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 34

humpthebobcat

Dec 22, 2013
Where did you get drug addicted and starving? LoL are you saying that the 1.7 million of the Africans who died of aids actually died cause they were drug addicted and starving?

yes, that's exactly what I'm saying...living conditions in Africa sucks ass, if they lived in America in a nice neighborhood and worked out and ate right and didn't do drugs... they would still be alive

Last edited:

dorian777

Apr 28, 2013
AIDS is just a persons T cell count dropping below 200....you can't "catch" aids

Gee, I'm glad you enlightened me to that fact. I think you know what I mean. So this gal went from looking fairly healthy to looking like a stick in 3 months because she's a druggie?

humpthebobcat

Dec 22, 2013
And here is an article talking about Magic Johnson use of over 30 different drugs
Magic Johnson Sets Record Straight On His HIV Status | News One

""On Sirius XM, Johnson explained the details of his health, saying that he is not healthy because of his wealth nor because he consumed a specially concocted drug that cured his disease, as many have surmised. In fact, the Hall of Famer explained that he takes the same 30-something drugs that other folks battling the virus take as well as a cocktail of three of them every day after dinner.""

a cocktail of what 3 exactly? I'll say it again, nobody knows...