©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Is AIDS all bullshit?

humpthebobcat

Dec 22, 2013
Gee, I'm glad you enlightened me to that fact. I think you know what I mean. So this gal went from looking fairly healthy to looking like a stick in 3 months because she's a druggie?

can you prove she's not? and that she eats well and exercises?

sodzl

May 10, 2013
In post #18 you say people with hiv would nt die if they ate right, exercise and lived in nice neighborhoods. Then you say Magic is only doing well because he y takes 3 magic pills.

humpthebobcat

Dec 22, 2013
In post #18 you say people with hiv would nt die if they ate right, exercise and lived in nice neighborhoods. Then you say Magic is only doing well because he y takes 3 magic pills.

naw bro he eats well and works out...he says his health is not due to a magic pill (working out and diet) then goes on to say he takes a magic 3 drug combo after dinner...
nobody knows what drugs he takes, if he even takes them

dr's cannot legally see a HIV patient and Not prescribe drugs...the ones with a good lifestyle live...the junkies and prostitues die...regardless of taking treatment drugs or not

humpthebobcat

Dec 22, 2013
Can you prove she didn't eat well or exercise. CT 101 "ask questions, but never answer any"

the fact remains the only people who die of aids in America are junkies...it got labeled a gay persons disease not because of anal sex...but from all the drug use in the gay community, especially in the 70's and 80's...also having a ton of partners let's you basically collect micro organisms

heterosexual men still fuck their wives up the pooper but they don't get AIDS...why? they're not junkies and have less partners so less micro organisms

the 10,000 aids researchers have just been riding the fuck out of a cash cow...you only get attention and money if your virus is scary and deadly....

Last edited:

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
According to your logic, there must be a massive conspiracy behind cancer and research into that disease as well, because there's currently 10 times more money poured into cancer research than there is into AIDS and HIV research.

Just because someone goes on the internet and says something outlandish, doesn't make it true.

humpthebobcat

Dec 22, 2013
Okay- you go talk to some one within the field of medicine and HIV research then come back to me.

I don't know any...how bout you ask your researcher buddies (one of the 20,000 who who get 10-20 billion in funds per year to find a vaccine) how someone dies of an undetectable cause...when they test for HIV they don't test for the virus...they can't find the virus, they test for antibodies... antibodies are our natural vaccine...this is why they can't make one in 20 years of "research"...we already have a natural one...they can't find the virus because it's not active in the body, we take care of it with our immune system

this guy has been in the field doing respectable published reasearch for 40 years and is a professor, no one has been able to prove him wrong...he only got blackballed 20 years ago after publishing finding that go against the money mainstream...he knows what he's talking about...I find that pretty interesting

humpthebobcat

Dec 22, 2013
According to your logic, there must be a massive conspiracy behind cancer and research into that disease as well, because there's currently 10 times more money poured into cancer research than there is into AIDS and HIV research.

Just because someone goes on the internet and says something outlandish, doesn't make it true.

you can find cancer all over the body...you can't find HIV

it is your logic that is flawed sir

sodzl

May 10, 2013
You can't find HIV..... Pic of HIV under electron microscope
080221183340.jpg

sodzl

May 10, 2013
naw bro he eats well and works out...he says his health is not due to a magic pill (working out and diet) then goes on to say he takes a magic 3 drug combo after dinner...
nobody knows what drugs he takes, if he even takes them

dr's cannot legally see a HIV patient and Not prescribe drugs...the ones with a good lifestyle live...the junkies and prostitues die...regardless of taking treatment drugs or not

So are you saying that Magic is lying about his meds? Its really not groundbreaking that a person living a clean lifestyle will live longer than aa person living a risky lifestyle.

They do have a test for HIV, they use the antibody test because it will detect the virus earlier. Artur Ashe was one of the first public cases of HIV, he died and i don't think he was a junkie or a prostitute.

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
the fact remains the only people who die of aids in America are junkies...it got labeled a gay persons disease not because of anal sex...but from all the drug use in the gay community, especially in the 70's and 80's...also having a ton of partners let's you basically collect micro organisms

heterosexual men still fuck their wives up the pooper but they don't get AIDS...why? they're not junkies and have less partners so less micro organisms

the 10,000 aids researchers have just been riding the fuck out of a cash cow...you only get attention and money if your virus is scary and deadly....

A lot of non junkies are dying of aids. you're a total moron for even saying that. and at this point due to the extreme nature of your misinformation and you're invalidating your own arguments.

humpthebobcat

Dec 22, 2013
So are you saying that Magic is lying about his meds? Its really not groundbreaking that a person living a clean lifestyle will live longer than aa person living a risky lifestyle.

They do have a test for HIV, they use the antibody test because it will detect the virus earlier. Artur Ashe was one of the first public cases of HIV, he died and i don't think he was a junkie or a prostitute.

LOL antibodies are made after the virus is introduced to the body, it would be easier to test for the virus if that was infact what is killing people

humpthebobcat

Dec 22, 2013
A lot of non junkies are dying of aids. you're a total moron for even saying that. and at this point due to the extreme nature of your misinformation and you're invalidating your own arguments.

who?? who are the non junkies dying of aids? do you work at a hospital? I have since 2007 and the only people I have ever seen "sick" with aids are junkies

well the aids meds are poison so just that will kill your immune system and kill you

real big of you to call me a moron...hurts my feeling, thanks man...so what are your degrees in, where did you go to school?

still can't answer my question of how the virus kills you when it's not present in the body at testable levels? that's not how viruses that can kill work

but I'm the moron :rolleyes:

Last edited:

humpthebobcat

Dec 22, 2013
You can't find HIV..... Pic of HIV under electron microscope
080221183340.jpg

yes they found it... which was very hard for them to do and took a long time because it's present in such small amounts in the body...because we make antibodies for it and neutralize it quite quickly...it's other lifestyle choices that drives down a persons T cells/immune system

if it was killing an organism you would just need a needle prick and could have a nice electron microscope picture of HIV anywhere on the body....but they can't, they have to test for antibodies, the natural vaccine for it, to even tell if you've been exposed to it

Last edited:

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
who?? who are the non junkies dying of aids? do you work at a hospital? I have since 2007 and the only people I have ever seen "sick" with aids are junkies

well the aids meds are poison so just that will kill your immune system and kill you

real big of you to call me a moron...hurts my feeling, thanks man...so what are your degrees in, where did you go to school?

still can't answer my question of how the virus kills you when it's not present in the body at testable levels? that's not how viruses that can kill work

but I'm the moron :rolleyes:

People who are terminally hardly ever go to the hospital to die- my god...yeah you must possess a high degree of neglegance to not realize that.

That's like saying "hey cancer is.not real because I don't see many people in the hospital dying from it" Guess what- talk to a hospice worker who does "end of life" care in home.

And as far as my education- I have two.., nothing fancy 1. Philosophy/ comparative religious studies. 2. Sports Physiogy

Now that we are doing show and tell.... What about you? In what capacity do you work in a hospital? How often do you see patients who are slowly dying from a terminal disease come to the hospital to die?

humpthebobcat

Dec 22, 2013
People who are terminally hardly ever go to the hospital to die- my god...yeah you must possess a high degree of neglegance to not realize that.

That's like saying "hey cancer is.not real because I don't see many people in the hospital dying from it" Guess what- talk to a hospice worker who does "end of life" care in home.

And as far as my education- I have two.., nothing fancy 1. Philosophy/ comparative religious studies. 2. Sports Physiogy

Now that we are doing show and tell.... What about you? In what capacity do you work in a hospital? How often do you see patients who are slowly dying from a terminal disease come to the hospital to die?

I have a degree in respiratory therapy from Texas State University and work at a large hospital in the Texas Medical Center in Houston...I see all sorts of people dying on ventilators every day from being eaten up with Cancer...we are the ones who turn the vent off and allow them to die...I see everything bro, and the FEW people I've seen dying from pcp pnemonia "aids" were hardcore obvious and literal junkies (I read their chart, I'm allowed to)...

so I don't know what you mean about terminal people not going to the hospital to die....we terminate care ALL the time on terminal patients, most of them can't afford hospice

humpthebobcat

Dec 22, 2013

I have a degree in respiratory therapy from Texas State University and work at a large hospital in the Texas Medical Center in Houston...I see all sorts of people dying on ventilators every day from being eaten up with Cancer...we are the ones who turn the vent off and allow them to die...I see everything bro, and the FEW people I've seen dying from pcp pnemonia "aids" were hardcore obvious and literal junkies (I read their chart, I'm allowed to)...I'm in the trenches, everyday...

so I don't know what you mean about terminal people not going to the hospital to die....we terminate care ALL the time on terminal patients, most of them can't afford hospice

sodzl

May 10, 2013
Trolling or stupid? I really can't tell anymore. You even contradict your own statements.