©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Is AIDS all bullshit?

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
Trolling or stupid? I really can't tell anymore. You even contradict your own statements.

Yeah- I kinda gave up.. He made some wild claims so I provided data and stats to back up my points and he just glossed right over it.

One thing I've learned is that you cant reason with crazy.

humpthebobcat

Dec 22, 2013
Trolling or stupid? I really can't tell anymore. You even contradict your own statements.

LOL you're the one who says a antibody test detects a virus faster...

what have I contradicted, I'll be happy to straighten it for ya...

great argument, you can't come up with a scientific reason why I'm wrong so you just resort to name calling...you're so wise!

humpthebobcat

Dec 22, 2013
Yeah- I kinda gave up.. He made some wild claims so I provided data and stats to back up my points and he just glossed right over it.

One thing I've learned is that you cant reason with crazy.

the data you provided didn't prove anything...
the nurses and doctors I've been talking to today agree with this guy so I really don't care if y'all just want to dismiss it and name call like children just because you can't come up with a good scientific argument as to why this is wrong

I was just trying to enlighten some of y'all...it's like platos allegory of the cave...I've seen the light...y'all just want to keep watching shadows dancing on the wall...go right ahead

Last edited:

sodzl

May 10, 2013
What data have you provided? Nothing a bunch of speculation and pseudo science.

tripletotal

Mar 12, 2013
For anybody that listens to Joe Rogan's podcast - did you see how pissed he got when he found out that the "mycotoxins" that Dave Asprey (bulletproof coffee) convinced him were in almost every coffee except bulletproof were actually almost NEVER present in any coffee?

Joe was pimping this dude's overpriced coffee to his listeners and on the internet based only on the information he got from somebody with a vested interest.

What I'm pointing out here is that Joe is not exactly an investigative journalist held to the highest levels of fact checking. Or any, for that matter.

I'm sure the people I know with HIV are going to be delighted to hear that they can just eat right and exercise and stop worrying. I can't wait to tell them the good news!