©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Canada's baby seal hunt has begun

P

pincrusher

SuperFly said:
Smokin'!!!!! but if I ever heard her say 'eh? I would club her!!!! LOL.
she actually is a member of pro muscle and i think she competes in either fitness or figure comps. her friend is vander v who is the guy pictured in the kilosports ads in the magazines and both have been featured in planet muscle magazine put out by jeff everson exhusband of cory everson former miss olympia.

deadlift

Jan 30, 2005
Well, that about says it all Freejay...good job!
now can we get back to talkin about steroids...
FREEJAY FOR PRESIDENT!

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Im glad to see this thread I started didnt turn too evil. We have some great bros in Canada. I cant say much for their government, but you cant blame a whole group of people for the actions of a few. Our government has plenty of assholes in it too. I guess the animal torturing BS just got to me. Canada and the US have their hands in this animal abuse too. Hell, Im turning into an animal rights activist. Get me a PETA shirt! lol.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://www.shirleys-wellness-cafe.com/women_menopause.htm#prem

The nightmare of Premarin (HRT)
Linda Page, N.D. Ph.D.

Premarin, is made from pregnant mare's urine, and that the mares are kept in horrendous conditions - their foals are sold for slaughter. Premarin is the most prescribed of all drugs in America today. Most women don't know what Premarin is made of or how it is made. Today, there are 484 horse factories located in Southern and Central Canada and North Dakota which hold about 75,000 horses. The biggest Percherons and Clydesdales and large thoroughbreds are used - the noblest of horses - the larger the mare, the more urine and estrogen they can produce.

The mares are artificially inseminated and forced to spend their 11-month pregnancies in stalls so small they cannot turn. If they try to lie down, their heads are jolted upright by their halter chains. Long lines of pregnant horses stand, chained and strapped into cramped concrete and steel pens like rows of four-legged galley slaves. They shuffle uncomfortably from hoof to hoof. A forlorn look fills their eyes as they stare. Their coats are dull, their ears droopy - tell-tale signs of a horse's misery. Many get sore, swollen legs or become crippled from standing, months on end, in their tiny concrete stalls.

The mares are kept constantly thirsty. They are denied water so that their urine becomes thick. If they were allowed to drink as much as a normal horse needs, it would over-dilute their estrogen. A rubber, medieval-looking "pee bag" and harness is strapped over the mares' vagina by elastic hoses, secured round their flanks and run over a pulley to the ceiling above them, causing sores which are left open and untreated. Most develop painful urinary tract infections due to the inhumane conditions.

This treatment is for their entire lives which only last for the years they are capable of foaling. Once they can no longer become pregnant, the mares will be shot for horsemeat - just like the majority of the unwanted foals to which they give birth - their reward for producing the billions of dollars made for the estrogen drugs prescribed to unsuspecting women. In her wbsite, Dr. Page explains about safe and effective alternatives to premarin

8 million women with menopausal symptoms take the hormone Premarin!

Diesel

AnaSCI's GridIron God
Jan 30, 2005
Ghetto
yo fuk canadians and this sick ass seal huntin shit look at the size of karaboos or wut ever the fuck they are they can shoot them things and atleast be respectable and get lotsa fur and food, but nah these no tipping sunofa bitches go club a buncha dead seals lets see oneof those bastards go club and elephant seal...yeah now your talkin competion ...fucking pussies, i love animals i tried to rescue a geese ora goose wut ever but it got hit in the neck witha golf ball i was 11 years old and after they hit him they all started laughing and tried to hit more of them i jumped in the pawnd and pulled it out and tried to give it a cpr of sorts( my uncles was a coreman) i kept that thing alive for so long...but it died...i creid myself to sleep that night, i h8 when people do shit to gods creations like this and ya know what call me a puss for cryin over a dead goose but if you dont like it fly to my house so i can beat your ass and break your neck liek they did to that goose or beat you over the head witha club like hose baby seals, im sorry i guess im just emotional but cmon cant we do anything constructive.

max lift

Feb 24, 2005
canada
Hay just a canadain point of view , their is a lot of people in our country who dont agree with the hunt , myself included and I know it puts a bad lite on us all up here but I hope through du prosess that things will change and when it comes time to vote this will be somthing that I take into consideration .

Diesel

AnaSCI's GridIron God
Jan 30, 2005
Ghetto
im sorry bro i got a lil up set when i seen that poor thing crawling around then that fag come knock him on the head again and i dnt h8 all canadians i hava few freinds whose parents are canadian...i just really dont like animal cruelty...but on the other hand i dont think that drilling for oil in alaska is wrong...with all that land those damn mooses can go some where else on the land...

newf

Jan 10, 2010
Out of all the research you guys stress about and everythign else, I can't believe you do so little research in oter areas...Amazing to say the least.
White coat seals and all that crap are not killes. Sorry guys but Pamela Anderson was put here to look at not listen to. the girl has no idea. Seal oil is Omega 3. S3als are shot not clubbed and have any of you gone to a slaughter house to see what happens when you all sit down to eat your steaks.
The seal flippers are used for food but from what I understand not much more than that is eaten. Why I have no idea and I have never really looked inot it as I have no interest in eating seal. Tried it did not like it and that is that. If they do use the more of the seal other than flippers for food, the pelt for coats and the oil for Omega 3 I have no idea if they can use more. If so and thent hey should be sending it to 3rd world countries for food in my opinion.
Anyways not my battle just stating facts.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
This is an old thread and I'm curious how this cause has turned out for these seals now 6 yrs later. Any progress?

newf

Jan 10, 2010
Hey Alin

Things still the same with the old hunt.
ppl get pissed at the hunters cause they think the seals are clubbed and babies are killed.
Sealers get pissed at te tree huggers cause they don't go after baby seals and use guns.
The fighting back and forth will never end.
Personally I hate the taste of seal but I do take Omega 3.
Makes no odds to me if they ever stop the hunt or not as long as everyone's facts are correct.