©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

plz explain aspiration

jackaroo

Apr 6, 2005
hey bros, did 1 cycle, doing another shortly - i research out the ass and never came across aspiration - what excactly does it mean? my last cycle - insert, inject, pull out pin with plunger all the way down - is this wrong? damn, just when i thought i knew it all! :confused:

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
After you insert the pin into your body, pull back SLIGHTLY on the plunger. If blood ebters the syringe, then remove the pin and insert it into another spot. If there is just clear bubbles, then you are okay to inject.

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
roojacka heres a good example of what and why

jackaroo said:
hey bros, did 1 cycle, doing another shortly - i research out the ass and never came across aspiration - what excactly does it mean? my last cycle - insert, inject, pull out pin with plunger all the way down - is this wrong? damn, just when i thought i knew it all! :confused:
Just Loaded Up 2mL andropen,1 mL eq. ran it in my left lower glute.
Hate low glute shots.ANYWAY aspirated, and I had parked in a fat vein.
pulled back 1/4 inch,registered/aspirated again.Still blood. Backed out some more and finally with an inch of pin in my ass got air.ALWAYS aspirate.
3mL or more of oil in you blood could cause many problems(respiratory,pulmonaryetc embarrasing trip to the ER.Without going into it.Moral of the story is always aspirate.What if you're home alone and drilled 3+ of BA,BB,and in some cases who knows what? and oil into the mainstream?
Oops!
NO GOOD
to answer your q.-w/loaded air free syringe fully injected into site,lightly pull back on plunger.if your in blood youll know it.it'll flood in.Plunger will pull back easily in a vein.If you feel like you can't pull back very easily,But know your getting some pullback on the plunger,your safe.but look for the little vacuum air bubble that will be sometimes barely visible.

Last edited: