©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Serious joint pain from low dose AI. Need Bloods?

rowdyz

Mar 4, 2018
I still have yet to find the perfect ai. All research points toward exemestane on cycle BUT at the lowest recommended dose I've found and tried 12.5mg every third day gets me so dry my tennis elbow flares up to the point of misery. I really need a protocol and some bloodwork done at this point... but can't find an updated thread highlighting this.. im pretty sure I can get blood work just about anywhere right? I am no longer insured so I can't just go to my doctor and request blood work like I was able to do six years ago when I first started .. Can anyone point me in the right direction for bloods and maybe some help on what support supps and AI I should try? 3rd week back on cycle. Took about a year off so here's some stats.
31 years old. 230lb 17% BF
500mg cyp, 500mg Eq weekly
50mg anadrol daily
Got some Mast e Laying around I could throw in.
Also taking DIM, CDG, ZINC P, which aren't even touching estrogen at this point I don't think.
Hell.IdK. give me some suggestions on new shit to try. :) :)

Getbiger

Donating Member
Dec 11, 2017
Try anastrozole.

How are you taking your test? I have a doc that will watch my cycles and wants me to take it 24-48 post injection. With a .5 dosage I'm not overly dry and my sex drive stays through the roof with a moderate e2 level. Hope this helps

rowdyz

Mar 4, 2018
Try anastrozole.

How are you taking your test? I have a doc that will watch my cycles and wants me to take it 24-48 post injection. With a .5 dosage I'm not overly dry and my sex drive stays through the roof with a moderate e2 level. Hope this helps

Taking test IM... do docs usually prescribe arimidex? How bout exemestane?

SURGE

Aug 26, 2010
Taking test IM... do docs usually prescribe arimidex? How bout exemestane?

Yes. Either would be good. If you have bad tennis elbow you could try bpc157 as I heard that is good for that. A low dose of deca can sometimes help as well.

rowdyz

Mar 4, 2018
Yes. Either would be good. If you have bad tennis elbow you could try bpc157 as I heard that is good for that. A low dose of deca can sometimes help as well.

Thanks bro, I've been reading on bpc, just need to find a reputable source. Low dose like 200mg a week?

rowdyz

Mar 4, 2018
Is there an updated thread anywhere on how to get bloodwork done without a Dr. Referral, can I just schedule a lab visit and pay cash?

odin

AnaSCI VET
Feb 2, 2007
You need to find out your estrogen level. On that much gear you will need an ai though. BPC needs to be dosed daily but is fantastic. I have also used low dosed deca for joints and it does help lubricate them. 200mg per week should help.

rowdyz

Mar 4, 2018
How much test are you taking I meant to ask. Also How frequently

Test cyp. 250mg dosed every third day. . Started back on exam the night I started this thread at 6.25mg ish and I'm gonna use that every other day and see how I feel in a week. I can already notice a difference in the water in my face and chest in the last 48 hours. But this is how it goes, I'll feel great for 2 weeks, and than train one day and wake up with elbows wanting to explode after an arm day.

Getbiger

Donating Member
Dec 11, 2017
Test cyp. 250mg dosed every third day. . Started back on exam the night I started this thread at 6.25mg ish and I'm gonna use that every other day and see how I feel in a week. I can already notice a difference in the water in my face and chest in the last 48 hours. But this is how it goes, I'll feel great for 2 weeks, and than train one day and wake up with elbows wanting to explode after an arm day.

Personally, I'd try to get my hands on a pharm grade ai. If that's what causing your problem. I saw someone mention low dose Deca. I'd try adding in Deca and changing the AI. To me a ED dose is unnecessary especially on that small of a dose of test. Do you see signs of the exemstane effecting your libido?

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
Nolva could be good for you in this situation. It will lower the worst type of estrogen and stop gyno. It should also be much better for your joints and may not cause any issues with your elbow. It's an option if aromasin or arimidex are that bad for you.