©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Very Funny Anasci

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
I give up....someone has a weird obsession with putting their avatar on mine

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Whoever it is it's starting to get annoying....only because i can't do anything about it. No one is able to change other peoples avatars

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
oracle said:
Whoever it is it's starting to get annoying....only because i can't do anything about it. No one is able to change other peoples avatars
"Not that it's any of my buisness"
Please DO NOT bring that cocksmoker avatar back.
Its damn funny and O's a sport,but i see a last nerve about to show.. :D

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
oracle said:
Damn good thing Oracle, you'd turn the house UPSIDE DOWN.
someones damn sure changin' yours.Or did you leave some bad karma somewhere and it's just happening supernaturally? :D

Last edited:

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
kell11 said:
Damn good thing Oracle, you'd turn the house UPSIDE DOWN.
someones damn sure changin' yours.Or did you leave some bad karma somewhere and it's just happening supernaturally? :D

I don't know who it is but it's starting to lose it's humour. They've done it all the way until about now. It's probably gonna switch in a few. I do have a sense of humor but it's not the same when the other person is unknown and their not playing on equal ground. Even if i knew who they were i couldn't change their avatar

Jaysonl1424

Nov 9, 2004
I feel you O.. everyone thinks its all cool and shit on u.. but if someone did it to a Mod it would be a diffrent story u know

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
oracle said:
I don't know who it is but it's starting to lose it's humour. They've done it all the way until about now. It's probably gonna switch in a few. I do have a sense of humor but it's not the same when the other person is unknown and their not playing on equal ground. Even if i knew who they were i couldn't change their avatar
I agree with Mr. Mercury.Not that its any of my buisness.But,stop f'ing with his Avatar.
Like I said It was funny yesterday
Hey O, I did spend 1000 points on your ass yesterday and changed back you title.your dignity was being slammed.I felt you neede some relief.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
kell11 said:
I agree with Mr. Mercury.Not that its any of my buisness.But,stop f'ing with his Avatar.
Like I said It was funny yesterday
Hey O, I did spend 1000 points on your ass yesterday and changed back you title.your dignity was being slammed.I felt you neede some relief.

much appreciated bro...I like messing around with people to have a good time but someone has really taken the joke and run it into the ground. I'm not sweating it. It's like when you were a kid and that one kid didn't know when to stop...yeah. same scenario. Just like me, you, and steve.....we stopped with the joking...i'm sure will pick up again....but we do know when to stop

W

wolfyEVH

oracle said:
much appreciated bro...I like messing around with people to have a good time but someone has really taken the joke and run it into the ground. I'm not sweating it. It's like when you were a kid and that one kid didn't know when to stop...yeah. same scenario. Just like me, you, and steve.....we stopped with the joking...i'm sure will pick up again....but we do know when to stop

you sure are a cry baby oracle :eek: .......i could care less what someone changes mine to.......i'll just change it back........i havent seen yours changed in a while, so it wasnt even a full day of someone changing your avatar........now if it was constantly for days and weeks, then i'd be a bit irrated.......

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
wolfyEVH said:
you sure are a cry baby oracle :eek: .......i could care less what someone changes mine to.......i'll just change it back........i havent seen yours changed in a while, so it wasnt even a full day of someone changing your avatar........now if it was constantly for days and weeks, then i'd be a bit irrated.......

Actually the kept it up until this afternoon.....i'm not crying it's just that we (not mods) cannot change each other's avatars. So it makes the playing field unfair. If i could do the same in return yes it would be funny. But anyways....no use talking about it....i have no control

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
wolfyEVH said:
Yeah Wolfy,you've got a bottomless pit of Mod points.you can change yours 50 times a day.
It was some damn funny slapshots.
Oh sorry,you weren't talking to me.Pardon me.

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
Jaysonl1424 said:
Soo anyone getting lade tonight?
Thanks jayson.Fine rescue.
Of course,EVERY night.Advantage to having a sexy wife who is cool to boot.
I waited 35 yrs to marry.I didn't know i was waiting on her.Awwwww,aint that sweet.
Now I get a 69 warmup and 150 stroke pushup workout Every night before bed.My pecs,delts,arms and abs get hit harder from fekkin' than lifting ever will. :D