©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

So how do you boys bring home the bacon?

nater

May 16, 2005
Add freelance mover to my repertiore. I just earned $200 for three hours of work -- packing up the old people next door moving to FL. Excuse me while I order more JUICE!!!

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
nater said:
Add freelance mover to my repertiore. I just earned $200 for three hours of work -- packing up the old people next door moving to FL. Excuse me while I order more JUICE!!!
Are you cool enough to qoute McQueen in your sig? :cool:

nater

May 16, 2005
You're fuckin' right I am. I've even got me a '63 Triumph Bonneville to prove it (I like to tell people that it used to belong to him, but just between you and me, I bought it off some old man that lived in this junkyard in Yuma, AZ).
steve.JPG

Last edited:

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
nater said:
You're fuckin' right I am. I've even got me a '63 Triumph Bonneville to prove it (I like to tell people that it used to belong to him, but just between you and me, I bought it off some old man that lived in this junkyard in Yuma, AZ).
steve.JPG
Yuma?! I actually grew up in Tucson! Might be moving back to Phoenix if the company makes me a descent offer.

W

wolfyEVH

DragonRider said:
Actually, I work for this board. I get paid to Moderate.
I realize that $60,000 a year isn't great, but it puts food on the table.

damn DR.....that shit isnt supposed to be out in the open...........hopefully you swallowed your MOD cyanide capsule so you dont spill any more beans

max lift

Feb 24, 2005
canada
Zaven said:
Jaguar/ Land Rover Tech..
Entrepeneur..

Nice have an X type for buisness love the way that car drives and its the entry leval jag as well, says somthing about the quality , now we also had a freelander and will never own on of thoes again ,

nater

May 16, 2005
Freejay said:
Yuma?! I actually grew up in Tucson! Might be moving back to Phoenix if the company makes me a descent offer.

Yuma. I took my first teaching job out of college there. I had a telephone interview, got hired, and accepted it sight unseen. I'm from VT. I packed up my car, drove cross country, and got there just in time for the first day of school. On the last day of school, I got in my car and drove back home (straight through). Yuma is Hell on Earth. The only good thing about it was the five minute car ride to the Mexican pharmacy district. Nothing like OTC steroids and table one pain medication.

Zaven

May 18, 2005
max lift said:
Nice have an X type for buisness love the way that car drives and its the entry leval jag as well, says somthing about the quality , now we also had a freelander and will never own on of thoes again ,

Freelanders do suck......I wouldn't recommend for everyday driving...too rough (they are known as hummer recovery vehicles)

Nothin drives like a jag...........the brits definately got it together! :cool:

Vizzy7

Dec 7, 2004
USA
Freejay said:
Viz..Where the hell U been?
I've been around working 6 days a week lately.... Right after work its gym time unitl 10:00pm. THen im just fucking tired and do it all again the next day. Anyways I've been reading the board ofcourse just not posting as much. Not like a post a lot anyways.

steve0085

May 4, 2005
FlorEeDuh
Zaven said:
Freelanders do suck......I wouldn't recommend for everyday driving...too rough (they are known as hummer recovery vehicles)

Nothin drives like a jag...........the brits definately got it together! :cool:
You do know that jags are made by ford here in the US right?

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
DragonRider said:
I can't believe no one bit on that. I must be losing my touch.
I thought you were teasing since I get $80,000 annually for mod duties.