©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Still waiting...

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
well she has been off the pill for close to 7 or 8 months, but we only be keeping trak of her fertile days for 2 or 3 months. i going to get on some fertility meds to see if that helps if not, surgery. and what sucks for everyone who knows my past, my side project called me and was saying she is feeling nautious everytime she eats and had the fever on friday. she said she is suppose to start her period today. with my luck, she would be pregnant and that would fuck up my life. and i dont want to hear from none of you, you deserve it. so lets hope for the best that the side project is not.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
TexasCreed said:
so lets hope for the best that the side project is not.
Does she know about the situation with the wife? I'm wondering if she's just messing with your head?
Additionally, if you are having this much trouble with the wife, I would question who else she's (the side project) been pleasing. If she turns out to be "motherly" I would definately ask for a paternaty test.

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
well a fever isnt really a sign of pregnancy, and nausea when eating all the time is not common, at least not all the time. i think she has a flu or virus. hopefully. thats what im thinking, im like i have low count and its been tough with the wifey. well hopefully i'll know in a couple of days. but in the end, i shouldnt be in this position. we reap what we sow. dammit

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
TexasCreed said:
Anybody have an experience with their wife or girlfriend about pregnancy tests and there reliability??? ... fucking ass shit.

ClearBlue Easy- as early as one week after her 1st missed period.
It's her production of Hcg that those tests detect to determine preg or not.
...You say you're still on Hcg??...you test and you'll see your'e pregnant.
pun intended...Sorry.
Good Luck to you two Creed and my last word...Get off everything
'cept maybe some proviron if they're at hand.(lay off everything)
Then,Fuk like bunnys days 5 thru days 10 all the way to 14 AFTER her menstrual cycle endsThet is VERY typicallly normal ovulation period...another thing... come at the same time(Do what it takes) and her cervix actually opens at orgasm to recieve the seeds,Plant 'em deep...voiala! bambino!
That is the best natural effective way to attempt pregnancy.PERIOD.
Those who abstain those 10 days after period are using the rythym method of birth control.
Again,Good Luck...Keep Pluggin,so to speak.

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
yeah, im on proviron and just had my last hcg yesterday, so im going to just stick with proviron.

and good news, that other chick aint pregnant what a big relief