©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Prices Of Steroids

duranm

Feb 21, 2005
Hi,

Can anyone post a price estimate of what it will cost me for a cycle of test from the sources you get from the membership. Im planning on purchasing one very soon. I just want to know how much is a bottle of test etanate or watever. Thanks

Bizarro

Oracle's my Mod
Aug 16, 2004
Toxic Dump
For a decent first cycle you're looking at approx $140.00 for a 20ml vial of test enan. Also, remember to purchase ancillaries, pins, etc so add another 50-75 bucks....

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
duranm said:
Can anyone post a price estimate of what it will cost me for a cycle of test from the sources you get from the membership. Im planning on purchasing one very soon. I just want to know how much is a bottle of test etanate or watever. Thanks

This question depends on the individual and their goals. I guess it would be safe to say that this is your first cycle because you don't know the average cost of gear. So if this is your first time then it will be inexpensive because your cycle won't be long nor complicated. And obviously if your a seasoned vet with steroids it can cost you obviously more.

Bizarro

Oracle's my Mod
Aug 16, 2004
Toxic Dump
Yeah oracle I made the assumption that this was the first cycle and that he would go with test enan for approx 10 weeks and cycle off....

B

Big O

All right guys her's a good one....I'm an x-powerlifter looking to body build it's been since 1989 since I've done a cycle,kids are grown and so on....Here's my cycle i used to do...16 weeks...I start off 1cc..cyp,1cc..enanthate..then increase 1/4 cc a week 3-4 weeks in to the cycle I'd throw in d-bol start out w-2-3..I used to buy the bottle by the 5oo quantity from the pharm...probably 4 weeks left in the cycle I'd throw anadrol in then finaject..bottom line is when everything said and done 3cc cyp,3cc en..10 or d-bol and up to 5 anadrol a day on top of finaject...This was silly on my part i was unbearable...I'm not looking for strenght I'm looking for size and loosing some fat...Oh yea I got bitch tits outa of it too..after competing my body was screaming to get off...sleep 2-3 hours at nite bp 220 over 135 ..it was really ridiculous...i should be dead right now...I need a cycle thats going to kick in..I have a high tolerance...
Any serious suggestions from someone...

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Whoa...I know some pro bodybuilders who haven't gone that high yet. Since you have been off for so long, I would suggest starting over all together. Test cyp OR test enanthate at 500mg per week (not both) (yes, total) (250mg per injection 2 times a week). .5mg of arimidex EOD and 20mg of nolvadex ED to control estrogen, gyno, bloat and assist in fat loss. This cycle should last for 10 to 12 weeks. The goal is to see how you react to test at low doses. Your receptors have had plenty of time to clear and forget what exogenous test even is. You should make some mild strength gains and it should promote fat loss with the right diet.

Anyone else?

Bizarro

Oracle's my Mod
Aug 16, 2004
Toxic Dump
Hey DR, do you advocate the use of nova at 20mg ED for everyone during cycle or just if you experience gyno, etc?

Bizarro

Oracle's my Mod
Aug 16, 2004
Toxic Dump
please post it if it relates to the use of nolva during cycle for reasons other than developing gyno symptoms...

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Big O said:
All right guys her's a good one....I'm an x-powerlifter looking to body build it's been since 1989 since I've done a cycle,kids are grown and so on....Here's my cycle i used to do...16 weeks...I start off 1cc..cyp,1cc..enanthate..then increase 1/4 cc a week 3-4 weeks in to the cycle I'd throw in d-bol start out w-2-3..I used to buy the bottle by the 5oo quantity from the pharm...probably 4 weeks left in the cycle I'd throw anadrol in then finaject..bottom line is when everything said and done 3cc cyp,3cc en..10 or d-bol and up to 5 anadrol a day on top of finaject...This was silly on my part i was unbearable...I'm not looking for strenght I'm looking for size and loosing some fat...Oh yea I got bitch tits outa of it too..after competing my body was screaming to get off...sleep 2-3 hours at nite bp 220 over 135 ..it was really ridiculous...i should be dead right now...I need a cycle thats going to kick in..I have a high tolerance...
Any serious suggestions from someone...

Don't want to make you feel unwelcome bro...but you have a good question just start a different thread so as to not confuse people when they read this one. I'm not a mod so i can't move it.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Bizarro said:
please post it if it relates to the use of nolva during cycle for reasons other than developing gyno symptoms...

There's really no need to run Nolva on cycle unless symptoms start to begin. Save it for your PCT

P

pincrusher

nolvadex is known to have a possitive impact on HDL(good cholesterol) and because of this, might not be a bad idea to run a low dosage of 10-20mg ed throughout a cycle. because steroids tend to have a negative affect on HDL, and a possitive afffect on LDL, cholesterol values nolva will help balance them out. estrogen also has a ossitive impact on HDL cholesterol values and since nolvadex does not prevent estrogen from forming but rather prevents the binding of estrogen to the receptors, it will allow estrogen in your body to help with HDL values.

cougarenegade

Mar 21, 2005
taking nolvadex during the cycle is a great way to lower IGF-1 production, which is very important for gains.
I think doing low,low dose femara 1mg eod is a much better option.