©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

GH pharma/generic together

IGG

Dec 24, 2016
I have a decent amount of pharma GH to run the next 3 years.
Seems to like the cost of pharma is going up and I like to plan ahead.
I have been contemplating using pharma and generic GH combination.
I was thinking of running this daily
3-4 iu pharma + 6-8 iu generic

Any and all input would be greatly appreciated. I would love to hear from guys that have firsthand experience with this.

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
9 to 12 IU each day?
With all the peptides out there why would you ever waste the money
Just my 2 cents man
This is your 1st post man
Let us know what your planning? Or something about you
I would split them up to see what one works better for me.
Or you can mix them

Last edited:

IGG

Dec 24, 2016
9 to 12 IU each day?
With all the peptides out there why would you ever waste the money
Just my 2 cents man
This is your 1st post man
Let us know what your planning? Or something about you
I would split them up to see what one works better for me.
Or you can mix them

I was looking into peptides but it seems like all the good sources are gone or on their way out of the business.

I was hoping someone with first hand experience would have some input for me to digest.

I am not set on the dosages I laid out. I have been on 4 iu pharma a day but would also like to see what quality generics have to offer. I like to experiment . If quality generics can help stretch out my pharma stash that would be great.

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
I was looking into peptides but it seems like all the good sources are gone or on their way out of the business.

I was hoping someone with first hand experience would have some input for me to digest.

I am not set on the dosages I laid out. I have been on 4 iu pharma a day but would also like to see what quality generics have to offer. I like to experiment . If quality generics can help stretch out my pharma stash that would be great.

You have a great point about the peptides
Not many good companies out there any more
I am almost out of MK-677 and I'm gottong scared.
Should be some guys here that will answer your question

Nattydread

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Jan 13, 2013
California
If you get good generics I don't see why you can't do what you are planning. I'm doing same thing. Using pharma at 3 iu when I wake up and using grey tops in the pm. Helps keep a lil money in my pocket.

IGG

Dec 24, 2016
If you get good generics I don't see why you can't do what you are planning. I'm doing same thing. Using pharma at 3 iu when I wake up and using grey tops in the pm. Helps keep a lil money in my pocket.

I was thinking of maybe doing 3 iu pharma and 6 iu generics days I lift. Days I am off, I was planning 2 iu pharma and 3 iu generics.

Really comes down to the sides. I will add the generics on top of the 3 iu pharma until the sides get to me. 6 iu generics max

IGG

Dec 24, 2016
That will be my blast layout.

When I am cruising, 2 iu pharma and 3 iu generics

Nattydread

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Jan 13, 2013
California
I have sides just with 3iu pharma. I add the generic just cause the more is better mentality. I know it's wrong but it's my stubborn ass way of thinking.
About sides in pharm, its that wake up at middle of night with pain/ tingling in hands several times. But hay... I know it's real shit that way

IGG

Dec 24, 2016
4 iu pharma is my sweet spot. 5 iu or more and I can barely close my hands.
So in reality, I don't know if I will be able too add much more generics on top of the pharma.

mbell4377

Jan 2, 2017
That's the way to go about it, stock up when you can..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IGG

Dec 24, 2016
Update

3 iu seros in the morning
3 iu TP blacktops in the evening (vials diluted for 12 iu)
That is all my hands and joint can take.

Btw, in case anyone is wondering, the TP blacktops vials diluted to 12 iu dosed at 3 iu is similar in strength and benefits as 3 iu seros. Just a little water retention but no one could possibly complain about that considering the price of blacktops and what you're getting

No bloodwork to back that up because I live in a state that requires a script for any kind of bloodwork. I experimented alot

Last edited:

Marky boy

Donating Member
May 13, 2014
I would give it a run. I have some blacktops myself. Just can't afford pharma but hoping to try one day! Will likely run both together also

DM2000

Donating Member
Feb 16, 2017
I would give it a run. I have some blacktops myself. Just can't afford pharma but hoping to try one day! Will likely run both together also
Hard for anyone to afford pharma

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

DM2000

Donating Member
Feb 16, 2017

Agreed. Many (if not all) of the reputable, good peptide companies are gone. I gave injectable peps up for mk... But you're right in that respect.

IGG

Dec 24, 2016
Agreed. Many (if not all) of the reputable, good peptide companies are gone. I gave injectable peps up for mk... But you're right in that respect.

I have been looking into MK as well but that is another can of worms to deal with. Tough to find a quality and consistent source for it.

ketsugo

Mar 1, 2005
Earth
I have a decent amount of pharma GH to run the next 3 years.

Seems to like the cost of pharma is going up and I like to plan ahead.

I have been contemplating using pharma and generic GH combination.

I was thinking of running this daily

3-4 iu pharma + 6-8 iu generic

Any and all input would be greatly appreciated. I would love to hear from guys that have firsthand experience with this.

8 years straight I used to “assist “ various sponsors “ got paid free hgh always used and tried everything available. Now that my “ assistance” is limited lol I always always buy cheapest as long as I know my source . I’ve mixed various pharm and multi colored generic caps over and over. I’m huge fan of AAS / hgh / T3 stack . If I desired to become freaky huge I’d use insulin .

lilgumby

Dec 13, 2014
8 years straight I used to “assist “ various sponsors “ got paid free hgh always used and tried everything available. Now that my “ assistance” is limited lol I always always buy cheapest as long as I know my source . I’ve mixed various pharm and multi colored generic caps over and over. I’m huge fan of AAS / hgh / T3 stack . If I desired to become freaky huge I’d use insulin .

assist .... i like this word lol