©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Mk677 Lethargy is Unreal

Fitraver

Aug 12, 2017
Use smaller dosages several times a day if need be. I will say that the water weight got to me and pushed my BP up to a bad level...I'm off of it now. I need to see where my BP lands. I did like what it was doing for my physique.

I've been on some for almost 2 weeks now at half dose and man, the bloat has hit me hard these past few days. Probably doesn't help that my carbs are over 550g/day on this bulk. Hopefully it levels out some.

mytreefiddy

IFBB Pro / Donating Member
Jan 1, 2013
My primary source of protein is whey protein isolate. I've kept a pretty good diet having just completed my 5th week back in the gym after an injury. Most days (when able) i track my macros and have protein in the high 200's, carbs under 200 and fat around 100 or less (i weigh around 190, bf around 21%)
Any advice?

Thanks all.

DM

The MK-677 is the least of your concerns...... Your primary source of protein is whey protein isolate??? Pretty good diet??...so your saying your PRIMARY source is from a friggin shake??? ....unless your injury was a broken jaw what about protein from like.....food???

I think you need to revisit your diet my friend.....just my .02

RamboStallone

Jul 2, 2017
Bloat is all diet, yes you hold water but its in the muscle. Your probably bloated from all that whey. As far as lethargy, that and hunger are the most common side effects of MK677. Lethargy occurs with all gh/igf factors even peg mgf, igf, ghrp2, gh, and even slin can make you lethargic.

TeknoViking

Donating Member
Feb 1, 2013
12.5mg is working great for me. The deep sleep alone is worth it. I have had some big lifts since starting. The extra weight gain has helped a lot.
I don't notice any lethargy, thinking of taking 25mg.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
12.5mg is working great for me. The deep sleep alone is worth it. I have had some big lifts since starting. The extra weight gain has helped a lot.
I don't notice any lethargy, thinking of taking 25mg.

I ran it at 12.5mg with very little problems at all,,I did however notice some lethargy at 25mg so I backed it back down to 12.5mg. If you bump yours back up to 25mg I'd be curious to hear how it works for you, after some time I plan on trying 25mg again.

TeknoViking

Donating Member
Feb 1, 2013
I ran it at 12.5mg with very little problems at all,,I did however notice some lethargy at 25mg so I backed it back down to 12.5mg. If you bump yours back up to 25mg I'd be curious to hear how it works for you, after some time I plan on trying 25mg again.

I am going to run 25mg between cycle to try to keep as much weight on as possible. I should be starting 25mg in a few weeks and will keep you updated.

jmac 21

Dec 2, 2013
any thoughts on what a 25mg dose is equivalent to, hgh wise? I am thinking of adding e9ther 12.5 or 25mg to 3 ius of hgh. Hoping it will get me to 4-5 iu's.

mslmn

May 2, 2013
any thoughts on what a 25mg dose is equivalent to, hgh wise? I am thinking of adding e9ther 12.5 or 25mg to 3 ius of hgh. Hoping it will get me to 4-5 iu's.

When ever you hear people say x amount of mk is the equivalent dose to x amount of hgh, I feel, they are just pulling numbers out of their ass. How do they know those are actual numbers? My advice, go for it. I would start with 12.5 mgs., then increase it if you must.

Last edited:

odin

AnaSCI VET
Feb 2, 2007
12.5mg seems to be the dose for many including myself. I may try and up it and see how that goes. Very impressed with it and the price is great compared to gh.

Viking

Nov 11, 2011
25mg gave me great pumps and fast results. I put on about 15 pounds in 1 month.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
25mg gave me great pumps and fast results. I put on about 15 pounds in 1 month.

I cant say I have put on much weight but see a difference in body comp. I'm leaner more defined and I'm sleeping better which is a HUGE plus.

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
In 3 months I put on around 25lbs.
It talky changed my body big time.
My recovery was unreal - I killed my self every day and never once got sore at all.
Going to pick up enough for 10 months this time around to see what happens.
It's Been 5 months of so since I did the mk I am back down 20 lbs . I do an arm work out and it hurts for a week - with MK- I just didn't get sore and the pumps were out of this world

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
It totaly changed my body big time.
My recovery was unreal - I killed my self every day and never once got sore at all.
It's Been 5 months of so since I did the mk I am back down 20 lbs . I do an arm work out and it hurts for a week - with MK- I just didn't get sore and the pumps were out of this world

AGGRO

Oct 25, 2012
It totaly changed my body big time.

Have you used it since this post?

RamboStallone

Jul 2, 2017
I'm enjoying 5mg around 9pm after dinner which is my biggest meal and postworkout. Getting some nice recovery, hunger increase and virtually no sides. Nails and hair started growing faster. All the usual increased gh effects. I might test my igf at this dose.

pesty4077

VIP / Donating Member
Jun 20, 2008
CALIFORNIA
I guess MK-677 works different on people. The side effects I got was not even worth taking it. At 12.5 MG raised my BP by 20 points. Everyone talks about sleeping deeply?? It had the opposite effect on me. I could not sleep soundly on it. I had weird sleep patterns and wasn't getting proper rest. Next day, I walk like a zombie sometimes. I didn't get hungry on it. If anything my appetite decreased on it. It also caused stomach issues with me. Give me good old fashion GH anytime. I never had experience this many side effects on GH.

I know everyone will beat me up on this post, but everything I said was truthful. It was real too, I took a few different formulas. MA was last one. I heard all this talk about LGD-4003 and MK-677 making great gains. I just never experience gains like others said. Give me low dose test and low dose GH and I will have less problems and way better gains.