©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Mk677 Lethargy is Unreal

b-boy

IFBB Pro / AnaSCI VIP
Aug 11, 2004
I guess MK-677 works different on people. The side effects I got was not even worth taking it. At 12.5 MG raised my BP by 20 points. Everyone talks about sleeping deeply?? It had the opposite effect on me. I could not sleep soundly on it. I had weird sleep patterns and wasn't getting proper rest. Next day, I walk like a zombie sometimes. I didn't get hungry on it. If anything my appetite decreased on it. It also caused stomach issues with me. Give me good old fashion GH anytime. I never had experience this many side effects on GH.

I know everyone will beat me up on this post, but everything I said was truthful. It was real too, I took a few different formulas. MA was last one. I heard all this talk about LGD-4003 and MK-677 making great gains. I just never experience gains like others said. Give me low dose test and low dose GH and I will have less problems and way better gains.

LOL why would anyone beat you up on this post? you have been at this for years and know how your body reacts and responds to different stimuli and drugs. I for one can hardly take mk cause I gain 10 lbs of water on a measly 12.5mg daily. I do get hungry as fuck on it which I don't mind if im not dieting, but the water gain is truly uncomfortable for me so I choose to rarely run this stuff.

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
I guess MK-677 works different on people. The side effects I got was not even worth taking it. At 12.5 MG raised my BP by 20 points. Everyone talks about sleeping deeply?? It had the opposite effect on me. I could not sleep soundly on it. I had weird sleep patterns and wasn't getting proper rest. Next day, I walk like a zombie sometimes. I didn't get hungry on it. If anything my appetite decreased on it. It also caused stomach issues with me. Give me good old fashion GH anytime. I never had experience this many side effects on GH.

I know everyone will beat me up on this post, but everything I said was truthful. It was real too, I took a few different formulas. MA was last one. I heard all this talk about LGD-4003 and MK-677 making great gains. I just never experience gains like others said. Give me low dose test and low dose GH and I will have less problems and way better gains.

If I recall correctly Sully, had nothing good to say about it either. If I can find his post I'll copy and paste it over here.

SURGE

Aug 26, 2010
I have read very mixed reviews on this stuff. Most like it but water retention is the thing I always see mentioned. For some that is a great thing but others very bad. I don't want to take anything that is going to jack up my heart rate and bp.

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Sep 24, 2006
Yea, this stuff seems like you just have to take it and see where you land. Everytime I was going to pull the trigger on the stuff, i'd read others who had the opposite effects. It was cool because of availability, but i'm just gonna stick with HGH if I get back on stuff.

odin

AnaSCI VET
Feb 2, 2007
Very impressed with it. I had to back down from 25mg due to the sides. 12.5mg seems to be my sweet spot as well.

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Thanks CG! I need to visit this board more often.

Yes you do!

I don't know why you think that. As you stated everyone reacts differently to it (like everything). I have a love/hate relationship with it. I recently used Geno's at 10mg and I love it but the fatigue gets too much. Usually it takes closer to 15mg but I had to stop his at 10mg. I love the fullness from it but it becomes a nightmare for me to run. Even if I lived on an deserted island and had nothing to do I don't like the constant lack of physical and mental energy.

I get water retention but no appetite increase most of the time. Others are the opposite and many get both. The most common complaint is water retention but some think of that as a positive. I would be using it all the time if I could but I simply can't and it annoys me. I am the same with hgh as well and I can't use that due to fatigue. I get fed up and start a cycle but never last more than a few weeks as the feeling never goes.

If I use it before bed it negatively effects my sleep. It can still do that any dosing time for the first few days but after that I can dose it whenever I want and the sleep is incredible. Again my issue is it makes me tired all the time and I remember one Sunday sleeping 18 hours (no joke).

For me it's one of the best things a bb can run especially when gaining size. A great compliment to a cycle if you can get past the side effects.

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
The sleep - that's one reason I take my mk-677 at the minimum of 4 hours before bed time.
The mk677 after I take it - I can't sleep at all for an easy 4 or 5 hours- its like I am bouncing off the walls.
So I take it at 6pm - and 10 pm - 11pm - I am out and the next day I wake up and have a great day
Maybie just me??
Does every one need to find there timing window?
I was taking 30 mg per day last run

ketsugo

Mar 1, 2005
Earth
Wow.

The lethargy is UNREAL!

Yesterday i began -

Test cyp 500mg

(250mg injected Tuesday and Thursday, 200mg of the test c injected will be from my own - pharmacy grade for my trt, the other 300 will be from Geno Tec)

Ghrp2 twice daily

(I've used ghrp2, cjc wo dac, igf lr3, and igf des in the past) I'll be using post workout (then immediately a shake, no carbs) and in the evening.

Mk 677

My plan was to start at 12.5mg and work up to 25mg daily (more on this below)

My primary source of protein is whey protein isolate. I've kept a pretty good diet having just completed my 5th week back in the gym after an injury. Most days (when able) i track my macros and have protein in the high 200's, carbs under 200 and fat around 100 or less (i weigh around 190, bf around 21%)

Anyway. Given that this week i wanted to begin my short blast (then titrate back down to 200mg test cyp) i got more dymatize whey isolate and picked up some muscle pharm combat powder (whey protein blend), also picked up some kre alkyn (buffered creatine) as this always helps my lifts (used it plenty before), more bcaa's....

So started all this yesterday.

Back to the mk 677...

Everything seems to be panning out okay.

But idk how on Gods earth I'd be able to take 25mg at night. Taking 12.5mg last night resulted in a great night of sleep (very restful and dreamful)

But the lethargy was so bad i could barely stay awake at work.

For the last hour or so I've done some research and it seems some ppl can't even take mk because of the sides.

I've also had an increase in appetite and tonight have pain in my left hand.

One thing i DON'T want (besides the lethargy - can't function with it) is water weight.

I had no idea it caused water retention.

The study i found from the board of endocrinology didn't cite any water weight in their findings as a side effect.

It also didn't cite any correlation between increases in prolactin or cortisol levels, yet I'm reading dozens of posts which point to the fact that it may?

So tonight I'm going to take 10mg and hope the lethargy subsides (like most ppl say)

I'm also going to decide (based on responses i get from this posting) if mk really is something i want to use.

Is it going to help me gain lean muscle mass (or alternatively bulk me up but I'll lose the water weight when I'm done leaving me with great gains)

If not its probably not for me. And I'm okay with that.

If that's the case I'll drop it and run the 500 mg of test maybe get some synthetol for site growth (which is what i really want)...

One of the postings i found cited that the difference between taking 10mg and 50mg was little in terms of hgh but high with regard to igf1. So if your someone like me who's dying for hyperplasia (or as close to it as you can get) you'd want to take a higher dose. Just not sure if i can.

Anyway, can any of you help with the following? (I've found a lot of conflicting info)

Does it affect cortisol or prolactin?

Does aswangda help with sides?

What is the minimal amount you can use (mg) for benefit?

How long have you used it?

What gains did you see?

What did you like best?

What did you like least?

Any advice?

Thanks all.

DM

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

I’d bet the farm it’s your diet