©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Concreteguy: Slin Diet

Beast35

Jul 1, 2017
tenny, not that even the "debunking" article you posted does not refute the fact that glutamine an be used efficiently to produce glucose. It merely states that replenishing glycogen after a lifting workout is not important and that glutamine is no more effective at doing do than using carbs (duh!).

Is using glutamine when using slin more effective than simply ingesting more carbs? No! BUT it could allow you to get by without having to consume as much carbs when using slin... you would only turn the glutamine into glucose on a need-to basis.

And while the muscle-building benefits of glutamine are indeed grossly exaggerated, it could potentially have health promoting benefits. Specifically on gut health, reducing acid load and helping the immune system.

Massive G

AnaSCI VIP
Apr 3, 2016
glutamine is absolute GARBAGE....and HUGE
waste of money

what study can back up your statement..???

:cool:

no offense but your starting to look foolish as you have not idea what he's using it for- to stay out of hypo.
I have been swamped lately and need to post in both of these threads but will try to later on.

I never went HYPO on insulin EVER when using glutamine and grape juice...never..and that's saying something....

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Glutamine is great if you know what it's good for. I take it everyday. I don't use it to build muscle... well not directly.

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
Can we get back to slin and stay there.
We need this subject.
Glutemine would be another great post

Marky boy

Donating Member
May 13, 2014
heres the diet plan..

8oz chicken
1 cup g beans.
small red potato

8oz cod
1 cup green bean

9 whole eggs pre train 10iu slin
1 pound fresh pineapple
2TBs PB

2 scoops powder post train
2 scoops carb powder
2TBs PB or evoo

8oz lean red meat post train
1 cup green beans
small red potato

if I'm still hungry..

8oz cod.
1 cup green bean
rice krispy treat

no secret...no magic...no bullshit

enjoy

What would you use thet diet for, cutting?

I thought we were wanting a diet for the use of slin multiple times a day to pack on lean tissue? IMO that diet wouldn't be any good.

Massive G

AnaSCI VIP
Apr 3, 2016
Can we get back to slin and stay there.
We need this subject.
Glutemine would be another great post

Glutamine and insulin go together it's not a separate discussion is all i am saying..it's the secret to never going hypo I never talked about 'slin use before cause many can screw it up if they don't start slow and learn their body and the metabolism et all.

very basic article on glutamine and blood sugar
Glutamine and Your Blood Sugar | LIVESTRONG.COM

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
I like it man
Cool article
Now its back in- love to learn more man
Was just trying to stop tenny from poking CG
Good to have you here man

Massive G

AnaSCI VIP
Apr 3, 2016
it's all good and tenny wasn't flaming you - I'll get more into my own use of insulin on here I hope to share- but glutamine saved me back in the day and I discovered it by accident.
I broke a barrier with insulin, way back when, same thing with GH in 2004, and other barriers broken with diet and training - hopefully we can all tie them together in a thread.

tenny

Jan 17, 2017
it's all good and tenny wasn't flaming you - I'll get more into my own use of insulin on here I hope to share- but glutamine saved me back in the day and I discovered it by accident.
I broke a barrier with insulin, way back when, same thing with GH in 2004, and other barriers broken with diet and training - hopefully we can all tie them together in a thread.

wheres the proof???

ive seen nothing...

we make our own glutamine...glutamine is a useless product
it does nothing....unless you are DYING or your face is burned
off and cannot eat is it USELESS

if your going hypo from slin..??...you are ABUSING IT

Massive G

AnaSCI VIP
Apr 3, 2016
wheres the proof???

ive seen nothing...

we make our own glutamine...glutamine is a useless product
it does nothing....unless you are DYING or your face is burned
off and cannot eat is it USELESS

if your going hypo from slin..??...you are ABUSING IT

I am the proof as is CG guys who have tried it, and no if you go hypo you don't have enough BG, it's as simple as that, I have gone hypo by missing a meal naturally or eating something that caused way too much insulin release. When experimenting with insulin back in the day I hit 30 iu's of R post work out just to see the effects, and no hypo- BG was sky high from glutamine and dextrose whey malto etc.

Last edited:

tenny

Jan 17, 2017
I am the proof as is CG guys who have tried it, and no if you go hypo you don't have enough BG, it's as simple as that, I have gone hypo by missing a meal naturally or eating something that caused way too much insulin release. When experimenting with insulin back in the day I hit 30 iu's of R post work out just to see the effects, and no hypo- BG was sky high from glutamine and dextrose whey malto etc.

still not proof...

wheres the proof that glutamine is doing this..??
guess what BG sky high because of dextrose and malto maybe..??

very little glutamine even gets in the blood

Massive G

AnaSCI VIP
Apr 3, 2016
jesus I am not getting into another "glutamine does nothing" war with anyone I can't count extreme amount of the threads we had on all the boards for over a decade now.
you either believe it works or you don't.
end of discussion.

tenny

Jan 17, 2017
What would you use thet diet for, cutting?

I thought we were wanting a diet for the use of slin multiple times a day to pack on lean tissue? IMO that diet wouldn't be any good.

but why would you want that...???

who says that's how it works...??

CG...???

:cool:

tenny

Jan 17, 2017
jesus I am not getting into another "glutamine does nothing" war with anyone I can't count extreme amount of the threads we had on all the boards for over a decade now.
you either believe it works or you don't.
end of discussion.

don't get upset bro...

:)

have some OJ and relax...

Devenidas

Jul 3, 2017
Your immune system houses in your gut.

Glutamine is the food for the Gut.

Glutamine is formed in a healthy body in abundance so taking on top is pretty much useless like Tenny said.

BUT ...

One exception it helps tremendously is in a sick body or a body which is on its way to getting sick (coming down with flu, bugs etc anything where the Immunity is compromised)

I have taken & given glutamine to many people , my wife, training partners, family members and it's silly how quickly it heals the gut.

" I usually takes about 4-5 days to recover from flu. shit i m fine in 2".

" wtf i was coming down with something as i felt awful day before yesterday & i feel fine today. I swear i knew i was coming down with something & it just feels fine now".

Common statements i have felt myself & heard from glutamine use in situation when getting sick or sick.

Mega dose it 100-150-200-250 gms a day in fifty gram dosages. at least 3 to 4-5 times a day & watch it heal the gut & revive your immune system & restore your suppressed immunity.

For any other reason then this I have found it to be useless.

I always keep little stock of it , just in case if i feel i am coming down with something. Cant remember the last time i have been fullblown ill.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

IRONFIST

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Apr 20, 2007
hoping this thread turns out to be as strong as the other one. this is a topic many of us are interested in!

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
As someone else said, back to the Slin discussion.

What happened to CG? He's MIA in his own thread.

Some of us need advice on using R please.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk