©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

qv products

cbr929

SUPER NATURAL
Jan 2, 2004
Oklahoma
Qv is no good in my book anymore there Test enan tested out to I think 139mg/ml when its supposed to be 250mg/ml if you can get lot #'s 008 and earlier thats the only accuratly dosed ones I believe

M

MYRICK

I Wouldnt Touch The 50ml Ever Again Just To Be Safe The 10ml Are Supposed To Be Good Just Underfilled As Most Qv Products Are. Theres Only One Brand Of Gear Ill Ever Use Again Can U Guess

glass

Apr 6, 2004
How do I find QGL? I keep hearing about them but no one gives any info as to how
to contact them.

crumb316

Sep 11, 2004
cbr929 said:
Qv is no good in my book anymore there Test enan tested out to I think 139mg/ml when its supposed to be 250mg/ml if you can get lot #'s 008 and earlier thats the only accuratly dosed ones I believe

I have never tried quality vet, but keep in mind that only 70% i think I didn't re-check that figure, is actual test so that's roughly 175mg/ml. still underdosed though as you point out :)

war nerve

Feb 9, 2004
CA
glass said:
How do I find QGL? I keep hearing about them but no one gives any info as to how
to contact them.

Oh come on man its not that hard, keep looking, we can't tell you how to contact "them".

war nerve

Feb 9, 2004
CA
rebhchad said:
yeah, i thought that to before i tried anything else. :eek:

Granted there not as good as the old anapolins, but cmon bro they rank up there with Oxydrols or Androlics.