©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Why do people roll?

allbeef

AnaSCI VIP
Nov 5, 2012
The short answer is becuase they are rats! But thats alittle to simple even if it is true. I have my own theories, but I would like to hear yours.

Anyone of us might and never forget that. Your a fool if you believe otherwise. I believe if you understand generally what causes people to roll you put yourself in a better position to not allow yourself to roll.

But at a minimum: You should rehearse this in your head everyday you are in the game: yes sir I know you have a job to do but I have nothing to add to your investigation.

Because when you are sitting in a room and they are telling you that your friend in the next room is giving you up, it gets a little challenging unless you have memorized that response and add nothing to it.

Why do people roll?

Allbeef

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
Id say because they think it will help them receive a lesser sentence?
To give up someone they may know or someone that trusted them, to save there own tail.
Panicked and scared? Listening to the enemy instead of a Lawyer?

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
Let me ask, Would any good attorney advise there client to
Roll, or work with authorities to assist in further investigations?

Im thinking not.....?

I know the one time I was in some trouble as a younger man
(Not related to anabolics, was an assault)

My Lawyer (one of the most recognized in our area)
Said to me this. You tell them your name, Date of Birth and social security Number.
Anything at all more then that they need to speak to me.

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
Let me ask, Would any good attorney advise there client to
Roll, or work with authorities to assist in further investigations?

Im thinking not.....?

I know the one time I was in some trouble as a younger man
(Not related to anabolics, was an assault)

My Lawyer (one of the most recognized in our area)
Said to me this. You tell them your name, Date of Birth and social security Number.
Anything at all more then that they need to speak to me.

Most roll before they ever even see an attorney...They see those Feds closing in and those fuckers come in by the swarms like you are planning to kill the president or something:eek:

They throw the search and arrest warrants in their faces, take the kids and throw them in a DCYF car and drive them off premises and then throw the CI agreement in their face and say you cooperate or everything is gone.....

Most guys crack right there and decide that their safety is more important then joe blow's friendship.....

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
At the Fed level they give you that one chance at the time of arrest to sign the CI agreement before being processed because once you are taken away it is the judges decision at that point and the lawyers only present their side of the case...Even if you decided to cooperate after being processed you are not guaranteed anything from the prosecution.....

In the state level it is different because throughout the trial the lawyers pretty much agree on what the outcome should be and the judge usually just signs off on it.....

odin

AnaSCI VET
Feb 2, 2007
Everyone's hard as concrete until their back's against the wall and they are on the verge of losing everything! That's when they find out who they truly are!!

dudcki27

Banned
Oct 25, 2012
I was lucky a couple of friends didn't decide to do this to me. I was 17 and they were 16 & 15. And they decided to steal some cars from an auto auction place. I didn't know they were doing it andi was hanging out at this go-cart place next to it when they pulled up in a Benz and a BMW. And oh there was a cop riding in one of the go-carts as security. They could've blamed it all on me but tbey didn't. They said I knew nothing about it and that I thought they were just taking a leak around the little hill that separated the properties. I spent the night in jail and missed the first day of school of my senior year. Lol

dudcki27

Banned
Oct 25, 2012
The short answer is becuase they are rats! But thats alittle to simple even if it is true. I have my own theories, but I would like to hear yours.

Anyone of us might and never forget that. Your a fool if you believe otherwise. I believe if you understand generally what causes people to roll you put yourself in a better position to not allow yourself to roll.

But at a minimum: You should rehearse this in your head everyday you are in the game: yes sir I know you have a job to do but I have nothing to add to your investigation.

Because when you are sitting in a room and they are telling you that your friend in the next room is giving you up, it gets a little challenging unless you have memorized that response and add nothing to it.

Why do people roll?

Allbeef

Are you the same All beef from the pgcl thread over at promuscle? Just curious....

norbit09

AnaSCI VET
Jul 14, 2012
Seattle
I agree with K1..

Most roll before they ever even see an attorney...They see those Feds closing in and those fuckers come in by the swarms like you are planning to kill the president or something:eek:

They throw the search and arrest warrants in their faces, take the kids and throw them in a DCYF car and drive them off premises and then throw the CI agreement in their face and say you cooperate or everything is gone.....

Most guys crack right there and decide that their safety is more important then joe blow's friendship.....

allbeef

AnaSCI VIP
Nov 5, 2012
Good stuff, I am going to give my theory here one of these days, but its something we all have to think about and prepare for if we really have much of a chance of not compromising ourselves or others.

Everyone says they wont, and many will,

Its just a sad fact,

Thats why you cant really afford friends in the game beyond the anonymous ones we develop here and there.

Allbeef

Rory

Banned
Sep 29, 2012
I think an easier question to answer would be why do some people NOT roll.

For me I believe growing up with a military family (later joining myself), taught me to have integrity, loyalty, and respect. No one is my babysitter and Im responsible solely for my own actions, have an understanding of the law and how it works and can be used in your favor and used against you. I dont get intimidated by threats or guns. Been there and done that already.

The lack of integrity, loyalty and respect is when you have backstabbers and rats.