©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

❗️Helpppppp needed❗️

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
Why the fuck you guys jumped this guys shit right out the gate is beyond me. AM you for sure had no reason to go at this guy like that. There is a couple good posts on this thread, let's take it from there and just give the guy some advice to help him.

Agreed! This board is not about bashing and disrespecting people. Anyone that feels the need to start acting that way is more then welcome to leave! If someone asks for help either assist them or don't join in the thread.

There are a few members that are beginning to show too much negativity lately. I will be watching them and if things continue they will not be allowed here any longer.

kiddbiggdogg

Dec 6, 2013
The Gym
jiujitsu
brother I have dealt with opiate addiction myself and continue to fight it one day at a time....so i commend you for the having the strength to fight it and admit having the problem. Ive been clean for 3 years now and have just began hitting the gear again, because I wanted to make sure my body was ready for the punishment that comes with serious training. Listen to your body brother and be patient this sport is about longevity! If you want to succeed read what is posted by most of the members on this site cause they know their shit. (you will know who they are) Do your research and stay strong.

Derek7X

Banned
Dec 20, 2013
My natural testosterone levels came in at 330ng/dl.

You're complaining about 430...and that's AFTER gear use? You are a lot more fortunate than you think, although the levels are still SOMEWHAT low(which I understand).

You are very lucky my friend, I have friends that naturally have 180ng/dl, these are all values with zero gear use or weight training or anything.

Last edited:

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Hey jitsu how you maken out brother.. ?. Anyone who knows what his or her issues are ,and I got some too for sure , is a good true person...update or pm me brutha of iron..