©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

TREN vs DECA for the Heavy Weight Championship

mikeystrong

Jun 20, 2013
A Igloo in Canada
Title says it all. I want everyone to weigh in with anything they got to crown the king. ONLY first-hand experiences tho, i dont need any more lab test bullshit that a dude read out of a text book or on a scabby blog in the back corner of the internet. Nor do i need a virgin pinner spamming bro-science that he over heard from a ripped dude at the crossfit store. I want real life experiences about any topic comparing the 2 BIGGINS. After the smoke settles we all gonna walk away smarter and a little more excited for our next cycle.

tri-terror

Oct 31, 2012
I don't know exactly what to say here dude... I mean what do you mean by heavy weight championship? If just putting on scale weight is what you are talking about then deca hands down. QUALITY weight? Then tren e. OR run both in lower doses...
Something like 300mg test, 600mg deca, 400mg tren e
eat good clean calories whenever you are hungry and train like a beast and tell me what happens in 12 weeks.

mikeystrong

Jun 20, 2013
A Igloo in Canada
All good man. I just want guys to put down thoughts on the 2. any topic man from sides, to pumps, to gains. just whatever u got. thats a solid gameplan tho man. i like that cycle, im assuming you would have to run aid-type supps since u running both hey?

tri-terror

Oct 31, 2012
well depends on the person really... I can run that cycle with nothing but a little ai or none at all. Just be a little drier with an ai.
Nothing wrong with a test/deca cycle at all, it is going to put on weight and strength and at modest dosages sides are bearable. Go to high and you will be a water buffalo though lol! Love to just use some nolva with a test deca cycle.
Test and tren is going to be most bang for your buck though I feel like because it will be pretty dry and quality gains. But honestly, mixing 19 nors with lower test like that is winning IMO. You get lower sides with the test down like that, and can get BIG. You can handle a lot of carbs with some tren in you. SO get the protein down and train like a beast and the gains will come.

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Yeah. I feel basically the same way tri terror does. I put on more raw weight on deca, but I get more vascular and can see my abs pretty good after running test/tren. I'm cycling sust, deca, eq, and mast for my winter cycle now. Summer cycle prob will be test, tren, and mast. Just goes for what look your trying to achieve, IMO.

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
It depends on how well you do with the sides from tren as well, some just cannot handle the sides. If I was choosing it would be test tren all the way as you do not have the water weight to deal with on tren and the gains seem leaner, a lot is controlled with nutrition as well

Thunder46

AnaSCI VET
Dec 14, 2012
Shadow lands
It depends on how well you do with the sides from tren as well, some just cannot handle the sides. If I was choosing it would be test tren all the way as you do not have the water weight to deal with on tren and the gains seem leaner, a lot is controlled with nutrition as well

^^^^ This would be my opinion also, deca causes me to much water weight which sends my bp to high and i'm on lisinpril, and i just like the way i look on tren

Boomboom

Oct 27, 2013
Deca for me is better because I get ABSOLUTLY no negative sides from it. My joints hurt alot due to my line of work and while on deca I have very little joint pain. The best cycles I have had growth wise are those that have included deca. Running 800mg test E 400mg deca right now.
Tren IMHO is not worth the side effects. I do not gain size on Tren. I do get strong and lose a little body fat but the shortness of breath nightsweats ect get old. I also think Tren is really hard on your body.

mikeystrong

Jun 20, 2013
A Igloo in Canada
Yeah. I feel basically the same way tri terror does. I put on more raw weight on deca, but I get more vascular and can see my abs pretty good after running test/tren. I'm cycling sust, deca, eq, and mast for my winter cycle now. Summer cycle prob will be test, tren, and mast. Just goes for what look your trying to achieve, IMO.

Wicked strategy lol Deca in winter and Tren in summer. As far as i know thats what everyone wants. Big gains in winter then slim down and try keep as much size as posable with still being ripped for summer.

mikeystrong

Jun 20, 2013
A Igloo in Canada
See, look how much i learned already. Seems like the vast majority sides with Tren and only a couple people perfer Deca. BUUUT NPP is better anyways so add that to next bulk cycle instead!

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Add age to the determining factor as well as deca imo at high doses when over 40 can cause some health concerns as Magnus .Grim and Thunder stated.. only tren i can do is tren hex but at lower doses.. test/hex/npp

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
The Grim Repper;2 article. androlones affect heart. PM had a threadI on that research as did anaSCI I believe someone posted. But other than that potential down side (major one though) NPP is one of my all time faves.[/QUOTE said:
Alpha the MD wrote that article. It's a a very good read. I will see if i can find it.

mikeystrong

Jun 20, 2013
A Igloo in Canada
Add age to the determining factor as well as deca imo at high doses when over 40 can cause some health concerns as Magnus .Grim and Thunder stated.. only tren i can do is tren hex but at lower doses.. test/hex/npp

im so happy with this thread already because that quote is something i most likley would not have come across. Im only 22 years old so i dont realy have to worry about that for a while but its good to know. and now other people who might be in that age range can consider that befor ordering their next cycle. SOOO STOKED BOYS.

vikingquest

Jan 21, 2012
Think about it this way: if I could run one of the two for the rest of my life, it would be deca. Tren is great at certain things but it wreaks havoc on your body. I don't know of if I will ever run tren again. To me, I'm just now sure if it's worth it.

mikeystrong

Jun 20, 2013
A Igloo in Canada
Think about it this way: if I could run one of the two for the rest of my life, it would be deca. Tren is great at certain things but it wreaks havoc on your body. I don't know of if I will ever run tren again. To me, I'm just now sure if it's worth it.

I know everyone experiences tren sides differently, but for yourself what happened?