©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

TREN vs DECA for the Heavy Weight Championship

vikingquest

Jan 21, 2012
It's just cholesterol really. Lowers hdl horribly. And when you have low hdl and even normal ldl, your risk of heart disease at like 60% greater or something crazy. Everything else is pretty bearable.

BIG D

AnaSCI VET
Apr 23, 2013
Alpha the MD wrote that article. It's a a very good read. I will see if i can find it.

yup he was basically saying go with npp bc of the shorter half life, therefor the effects on your heart arent as likely since npp doesnt linger in your system(giving it time to cause issues) like deca does

vikingquest

Jan 21, 2012
yup he was basically saying go with npp bc of the shorter half life, therefor the effects on your heart arent as likely since npp doesnt linger in your system(giving it time to cause issues) like deca does

It also doesn't build up to enormous amounts by the tenth week since we all like to shoot it at least once every seven days and the half life is like 14 days or something close to that.

TheGift

Dec 2, 2013
In your basement
i gained a lot of size and strength on deca but held so much water i lost a lot of the weight when i came off plus gyno and acne were bad

tren is amazing strength size muscles look hard barely any sides for me except night sweats and the occasional cough

Boomboom

Oct 27, 2013
I can't stand the shortness of breath I get on tren. It literally gets so bad I struggle to do anything where my heart rate is raised even a little.

mikeystrong

Jun 20, 2013
A Igloo in Canada
i gained a lot of size and strength on deca but held so much water i lost a lot of the weight when i came off plus gyno and acne were bad

tren is amazing strength size muscles look hard barely any sides for me except night sweats and the occasional cough

Ya ill deffinatly be on the tren wagon after i get a couple more cycles under my belt, as far as ive heard some guys get extreme sides from tren and cant stand it but other guys get minor sides like you and use it in almost every cycle. i hope i dont get the crazy extreme sides. My mind is made up tho, my next cycle gonna be TEST+ 2 of these compounds: Mast, Npp, or Eq. Im gonna stay away from deca, and tren will be a test run for next year.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Npp Mikey.. u won't feel mast unless dieted down. Start slow like u say so you know when what single compound is causing sides if it happens rather than guessing ..

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Npp Mikey.. u won't feel mast unless dieted down. Start slow like u say so you know when what single compound is causing sides if it happens rather than guessing ..

I'm running 300mg a week of Mast prop with my cycle as an anti estrogen. For me, it controls estrogen great. But I have probably run a dozen cycles in the past 6 years, and wouldn't have done this in the earlier times.

sage74

Dec 1, 2013
I want to say tren but I can't handle the sides when I go over 400mg ew. Deca just bloats me, and my blood pressure skyrockets. If I had to say KING, I would go with test in any form.