©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Cardiologist today

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
I kept feeling winded- gurgling and pressure on left side of chest- - so uncomfortable. It kicks the shit out of me
They did ultrasound and stress test today-
Blood pressure started 70/120 and ended 100/190
They said I have- Premature ventricular contractions
And leaking valves. Hope I said the right thing.
So back for more testing- probably not for another few months- they suck, just want this done with.
Also I have nasty sleep apnea

Durro

Jan 24, 2018
That’s sucks, good that you are taking care of it. I know a opiate addict nothing scares him he’s a tough sob but one day he was sipping on the syrup to much and his heart went out of wack said he was having a stroke or something now that scared him. I couldn’t imagine getting those symptoms that would scare the shit out of me to. Hopefully they can fix it. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

vpiedu

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
those long waits are a pain in the ass. i go to the VA hospital for everything and i know all about waiting but in this case i would stay in their ear! the squeaky wheel gets the grease. all the best to you brother and we will also keep our positive healing energy and prayers out there for you and yours brother!

VP

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
Sorry to hear that. I think you got your BP numbers reversed...hopefully you did!
Do you already use a CPAP for your sleep apnea?

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
Im bad I never got the CPAP.
The worst part, no one me drive- I fall asleep while driving. My adjustable bed help slot at first.

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
Wow last post was terrible- never bothered getting the Cpap
I bought one of those adjustable bed instead - I thought it helped for a bit but I guess not. Worst part with the sleep apnea is that day time I fall asleep- fell asleep driving a few times already. No accidents yet thank god

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
So- no news why my BP keeps jumping to crazy heights and stupid low’s
Oxygen going from 95 to 70’s - walked around Home Depot the other day, felt like ass . O2 dropped down to 84- took around 10 mins to come back in the 90’s
And the pulse from 190’s sitting around and dropping to 30’s
Good thing- there checking me for Cushing's syndrome
Would be great if it were so simple (or not so simple)

https://www.hackensackmeridianhealt.../overactive-adrenal-glands-cushings-syndrome/

Last edited:

BIGAINS

Dec 31, 2013
Sleep apnea is very hard on the heart. After I started using a CPAP; I no longer woke up feeling dizzy and disorientated, I stopped starting to fall asleep standing up at work, I stopped waking up at night gasping and disoriented with a racing heart rate as well.

BIGAINS

Dec 31, 2013
What you are going through sounds scary as hell... I hope you get all your health issues sorted out. If I were in your situation I would get a CPAP machine ASAP. I didn't realize how much it would help until I started using one.

BIGAINS

Dec 31, 2013
The brain and the heart are most affected by being intermittently smothered every night while sleeping.

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
It’s confusing s as hell to me, the spikes up and down- seems like my docs not concerned about my oxygen level’s spiking - well not really spiking - never goes over 94- mostly at 92 all the time - when it drops down to 70 I feel like total shit- head hurts and get real sick feeling 80 sucks ass also- at 90- I don’t like that one either.
I’m just tuning into a pussy that’s all

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
Pulse keeps dropping under 50bps- stays there for a moment or less then spikes back up fast over 110 that hits me hard- I’ve always had high pulse , high blood pressure and high cholesterol and thick blood since I was 18
They still never took X-rays of my heart or lung - left lung still feels like when I used to get pneumonia when I was young.
I haven’t been scared but just confused

ForceNature

Jul 30, 2021
Sounds like you need to push them more, complain to get some some healthcare professionals to do their job. Also get a second opinion good for you and doctor's . I noticed when a doctor knows they are competing they do a better job

Normally you request in house for your second but maybe a different location of the second doctor
Pulse keeps dropping under 50bps- stays there for a moment or less then spikes back up fast over 110 that hits me hard- I’ve always had high pulse , high blood pressure and high cholesterol and thick blood since I was 18
They still never took X-rays of my heart or lung - left lung still feels like when I used to get pneumonia when I was young.

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012

squatster I think you have an electrical issue going on with your heart! Who knows, maybe medication and you dropping to true TRT could get things stabilized. If it is an electrical issue you may needed a pacemaker to correct your issues. Having your heart rate drop into the 40's is dangerous. You could have cardiac arrest due to your hearts erratic behavior. The fact that your oxygen is dipping into the 70's is very bad and with everything else you've listed points to cardiac issues. High pulse, high BP, high cholesterol, high hematocrit since you were 18 and sleep apnea on top of that...that's a cumulative recipe for disaster! Remember the old man pays for what the young man does or doesn't do!!

You need an EKG to check for an arrhythmia. Then an Echocardiogram to see if your heart is pumping effectively. It will tell you what your ejection fraction is. Sadly I have a feeling your EF isn't going to be good. Because you've had high cholesterol most of your life and the fact that you're having serious cardiovascular issues, you need to get your calcium score via a CT Scan. Insurance usually won't cover it but they're between $99 and $150 out of pocket.

You said you're not scared but honestly you should be! You need to get all of this sorted out ASAP!!

Last edited:

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
Fun day- pulse kept dropping out - the lowest my meter got my pulse was 38
I find I can tell when it drops- I get a burning feeling in the right lower section of the left chest. Didn’t hurt , just burns, at 50’s it does the burning, in the 40’s it feels more like pneumonia and in the high in mid 30’s I start to go out.
I went to the cardiologist office today, they didn’t get my monitor results yet so I called the company that reads them and they said they haven’t gotten to it yet and there a few days behind.
Next I called my GP to get my results from my piss test to see if I have an over active adrenal gland, nothing - no results yet. I started feeling better with the beta blocker but I was allergic to it and my blood pressure keeps going to low to put me on another one they say. My cardiologist has a family emergency so suck him, going to get to the bottom of it tomorrow

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
Fun thing my wife planned a trip to the mountains for this weekend-
How the fuck?
I can’t breath + elevation
Will this fuck me or will I be ok?? Who knows
I’m going to go, just not going to push it.
She got so mad at me s a few nights ago- I guess my heavy ass breathing, ok gasping woke her up, she was shooshing me and told me to be quite and I was walking her up. Think I kept her awake for a while longer with me giggling.
Who does that? Lol

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
I found out what chest pain is today
Wow 177/174
Fucking hurt
Made me feel sick as all hell
I could feel it coming on so I took my blood pressure 3 reading during the clime up then the last one- the 177/174
My doc said if your BP machine is right go to the walk in or hospital - fuck then- they suck ass- I feel better now , BP is nice and low now- I know now I have strong arteries
This felt 10 times worst then last Saturday with my BP 233/165

Last edited:

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
squatster you are going to be a statistic if you don't get this resolved. Go to the damn ER! C'mon now, those BP readings are out of control. I went back and re-read your original post and if it is truly a valve issue, they need to get that fixed ASAP!! At your age, you're playing with fire. How much more can your heart take along with your kidneys? Too low of a heart beat can also cause cardiac arrest. It sounds like you're taking this a little too nonchalant.

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
I bugged my cardiologist today so he rushed my heart monitor reading but instead of him telling me what the problem was he just gave me the monitor readings??
I sent an email back to him asking what it means and they never got back to me.
Hate this crap
I guess I have to wait for the next big hit and push the hospital to do the research
My next appointment is at the very end of the month. That’s not acceptable to me, I‘ll be at there office this coming Monday - fuckers

bbuck

Dec 28, 2007
I find asking Dr's direct questions leads to little. They don't lie defernites as it can leave them open to malpractice