©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

low dose cycle

celtic

Jan 27, 2004
I am 27 223 17% bodyfat and have been lifting for about 5 years. I respect all the competitors but have no desire to compete. I want to try gear for the first time and was wanting to use as low a dose as possible to prevent sides and make moderate gains and lower body fat. I thought about going with 200 deca and 200 test per week with 20 nolvadex per day and will finish with clomid. What do you think?

fatkid

Jan 12, 2004
thats not gonna do anything except waste your time and money. double the dosages, you'll still have minimal sides

400mg deca, 500mg test for 10 - 12 weeks

lord Humongous

Jan 22, 2004
1st cycle run the test at 400mg/wk for ten weeks. Eat clean, train hard and you will have great results. I would save the deca for another cycle.

celtic

Jan 27, 2004
The cycle I described was a Bill Llewyln cycle that was in Muscular Development and was labeled for a health conscious user. Remember I just want to experiment. What about just going 300mg's with the test alone and should I run the nolva throughout on test only? I appreciated the replies and value the input. I just can't find anything on minimum cycles.

lord Humongous

Jan 22, 2004
If you are going to run a cycle it's for a reason correct. To gain more LBM! 400mg/wk of test alone is one of the safest cycles out there. You could run the Nolva throughout but not needed. Have it on hand just in case you start having signs of gyno, but at 400mg/week you should be fine.

What are your goals? Can they be easily acheived without any AAS.

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
lord Humongous said:
If you are going to run a cycle it's for a reason correct. To gain more LBM! 400mg/wk of test alone is one of the safest cycles out there. You could run the Nolva throughout but not needed. Have it on hand just in case you start having signs of gyno, but at 400mg/week you should be fine.

What are your goals? Can they be easily acheived without any AAS.

He is correct bro. 400mg isn't that much, the sides should be minimal....maybe some slight acne depending on how your skin is.

cbr929

SUPER NATURAL
Jan 2, 2004
Oklahoma
IMO for a first cycle you don't need deca especially if your wanting to lower bodyfat JUst go Test only 500mg/wk

lord Humongous

Jan 22, 2004
jsjs24 said:
He is correct bro. 400mg isn't that much, the sides should be minimal....maybe some slight acne depending on how your skin is.[/QUOTE

And running an anti e helps with the acne. Never ran Nolv throughout but Liqdex worked well...with the water also.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
I'd go with the 400mg of Test by itself as well. For your first cycle, you would want to see how you respond to Testosterone. Adding the Deca into the cycle, you'll never know what Test alone can do. Later when you add Deca, you can see what effect it has on you with the Test. Did that make sense or am I babbling? :D

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
tee said:
I'd go with the 400mg of Test by itself as well. For your first cycle, you would want to see how you respond to Testosterone. Adding the Deca into the cycle, you'll never know what Test alone can do. Later when you add Deca, you can see what effect it has on you with the Test. Did that make sense or am I babbling? :D

I would agree with that. Find out how your body responds to test first. Use deca on the next cycle. At your bodyweight 200mg will not have much effect on you.
I wouldn't use the nolve either. Keep it on hand in case you need it, but if you want to see how you are going to respond, I think without the nolva would be best. Besides, you need some estrogen to get the full benefits of AAS.
I found out through experimenting that I'm not prone to gyno. I'm currently on 1g of test and deca a week with no anti-e's. I'm in my 6th week and have had no problems whatsoever.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
DragonRider said:
I would agree with that. Find out how your body responds to test first. Use deca on the next cycle. At your bodyweight 200mg will not have much effect on you.
I wouldn't use the nolve either. Keep it on hand in case you need it, but if you want to see how you are going to respond, I think without the nolva would be best. Besides, you need some estrogen to get the full benefits of AAS.
I found out through experimenting that I'm not prone to gyno. I'm currently on 1g of test and deca a week with no anti-e's. I'm in my 6th week and have had no problems whatsoever.

I wish I had your system. If I even think about 1g of Test, my nips start to itch! :D