©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Higher Dose vs Longer Cycle

vent_noir

Jan 3, 2013
The question is pretty basic. What gives the more optimal results, high dosing or longer cycle? The cycle I was considering running was a: Test P, Tren Ace, and Dbol.

lycan Venom

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 22, 2013
everyone body is different. moderate dosing and longer period of time will see good results.

solegenius

Apr 10, 2013
Opinions will vary as do the individuals who hold them. I prefer moderate dose longer period cycles. But I'm actually just cruising and doing moderate blasts that don't exceed 1.5g/wk total depending on what I'm running.

vent_noir

Jan 3, 2013
So money is an issue (the issue) I was wondering if i should start blasting the stuff for like a 10 week cycle or use it more sparingly. What other factors should I be aware of for my possible cycle.

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
So money is an issue (the issue) I was wondering if i should start blasting the stuff for like a 10 week cycle or use it more sparingly. What other factors should I be aware of for my possible cycle.

prop and ace will be more to lean out for many people and dbol is wetter. I don't know your stats or anything, but 75-100mg of prop/ace EOD would be decent for 10 weeks as long as diet's in check. Save the dbol for now.

vent_noir

Jan 3, 2013
prop and ace will be more to lean out for many people and dbol is wetter. I don't know your stats or anything, but 75-100mg of prop/ace EOD would be decent for 10 weeks as long as diet's in check. Save the dbol for now.

Stats:

Male: 6`5
Weight 194 12% body fat

Goal: Weight 205 9% Bf. Im looking for a lean but built look. This may anger some members on this forum but id like to have the body of the now past ZYZZ.

Any recommendations on how this can be achieved would be greatly appreciated.

Populus54

Mar 8, 2013
Boston MA
You don't need gear for that. That's all diet. You have to examine your current diet then clean it up. I'm not the best diet guy but there's few people on here who can help you out.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
The question is pretty basic. What gives the more optimal results, high dosing or longer cycle? The cycle I was considering running was a: Test P, Tren Ace, and Dbol.

It depends on so many factors thats a HARD question to answer.
I like moderate dosages ran at a moderate length of time. I have always believed you should try low ranges and adjust accordingly.
You may not need a alot,,,and then again,,,maybe you do???

vpiedu

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
i have to agree with populus54 here. at 22 you are producing plenty of natural hormones to put that kind of weight on and achieve the look you want. it all comes down to eating the right diet for you and your end goals and seriously training and getting the proper recovery, and at 22 as long as you arent overtraining and you are getting plenty of rest you should recover just fine.

VP