©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

The Last Movie that you've Watched

Ragnor

Jul 9, 2017
John Wick Chapter 2.It was awesome but not as good as first one.Felt the story plot was off other than that Balls to Wall action.

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
John Wick Chapter 2.It was awesome but not as good as first one.Felt the story plot was off other than that Balls to Wall action.

I was hoping that they would have done a prequel...Showing how he worked for the Russians and what he needed the Italian boss for to help him get out of the game?!

From reading the interviews it looks like they're going to keep pushing forward with his excommunication from the society...But I think a flash back movie would work well in the series.

Ragnor

Jul 9, 2017
I was hoping that they would have done a prequel...Showing how he worked for the Russians and what he needed the Italian boss for to help him get out of the game?!

From reading the interviews it looks like they're going to keep pushing forward with his excommunication from the society...But I think a flash back movie would work well in the series.
Yes very much agree that would be very interesting.

way2tense

Jan 3, 2013
i saw the latest spider-man movie the other day...
thought it was good...and im not into the whole comic book superhero thing...at all.

Last edited:

gungalunga

Jul 5, 2017
Saw the new Spiderman and Planet of the Apes movies. Liked them both. Probably going to see the new Charlize Theron spy movie some time this week. Looks like it will be pretty good.

slide

AnaSCI VIP
Oct 26, 2012
I really don't like going to the movies...but I don't mind taking the kids. So, the last one was something kid related a few months ago...Yeah, it was that good it made that much of an impact I can't remember the name of it...I probably fell asleep too...(actually, I'm sure I did).

-s

tenny

Jan 17, 2017
man I just watched....the Dinner.....in movie forum

was HORRIBLE....couldn't finish the whole thing...

:(

slide

AnaSCI VIP
Oct 26, 2012
Despicable Me 3, yesterday with my daughter...Had some funny parts...but, she enjoyed it. So, that was cool....

-s