©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

What a F'n joke...

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Robin Hood said:
No i didn't...reason being transfer of monies as well as importing costs, etc....to much of a f'n hassle.....(

I just wanted to make it clear so people didn't have the idea that their being scammed with fake gear here

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
Hey Orc...do you ever work????.....I nearly had ANOTHER heart attack when i saw your points.......Buddy, by the way YOU carry on, you could as well heve been a Web-Designer...lolololol

P

pincrusher

Robin Hood said:
Well guys, what do you know....I just had a confirmation why i had a heart failure....I thought it was because of the ulcer, but apparently THAT was not the cause..
The juice i bought was on the NET from South Africa and only had 5% Steroids in it...., the rest oil and some shit...The oil basicly caused me to get Colestrol, thereby narrowing my veins causing the blood to flow shitty...There you got it :-(
To ALL the newbies out there...take a tip from a fool....Make 100% sure you get the correct goods before pumping the shit in your ass!!....( It nearly cost me my life.....and it's definatly not worth it )

cheers
Happy Pumping
something is very wrong here because all almost all injectible steroids come in an oil base made up of either grapeseed oil, cottonseed oil, peanut oil, or a few other oils. i have even talked to people who used regular cooking oil that they sterilized.
something else has to be going on for you to have gotten cholesterol in your veins because i highly doubt it was from injecting steroids. shit, with the amount of oil i inject inot my body weekly, i would have totally blocked arteries by now yet my cholesterol levels remain at about 154.
i really think you have some other serious things going on inside your body and the steroids would be a bad thing right now nomatter where you get them from.
i hate to say this but i almost feel that the docs do not know why your cholesterol got out of hand and they choose to use gear as the culprit even though they are not sure what caused it. i have never heard of anyone else getting a heart attack from gear usage because of the oils used.

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
I'd have to agree with Pin. I'd also like to see what type of oil the UG's are using. Personally, if I had my choice I'd like to see grapeseed oil as the base for my gear, as it is also a beneficial oil. Maybe someday when I finally get around to making my own, I'll use flax or something. You'll be getting your gear, and a shot of EFA's in one pop!

P

pincrusher

Freejay said:
I'd have to agree with Pin. I'd also like to see what type of oil the UG's are using. Personally, if I had my choice I'd like to see grapeseed oil as the base for my gear, as it is also a beneficial oil. Maybe someday when I finally get around to making my own, I'll use flax or something. You'll be getting your gear, and a shot of EFA's in one pop!
i mainly use grapeseed oil because it holds the product in solution pretty good, is very thin so you have an easier time pushing it through a smaller needle such as a 25g which i like to use. also have saffron oil to try and have used cottonseed oil. peanut oil i dont use only because i sometimes give a few bottles to local friends and i dont want to have to worry about if they are alergic to peanuts or not, something that seems to be more common in the younger generation.
most ug's use grapeseed or cottonseed oil

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
STEELADDICTION said:
Have you tried DNP? From everything I've read, I'll stick to my ECA and Clen.

I agree, ECA and Clen work. The only headaches I got on Clen were from caffeine withdrawl (from the 200mg in the ECA) and were fixed with 135mg of caffeine in the afternoon/early evening.

I lost about 20lbs (mostly fat) in 6 weeks or so. I'm losing 3 more lbs then getting off the cutting rampage. =)