©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Contest Prep Style Cycle...

J.Lizzle

Banned
Feb 20, 2013
Hey guys...

Basically atm im slowly dieting down, im not competing but im doing it to see what i look like...and i go away end may with the girlfriend for our anniversary to dubai/thailand for 2weeks..

Now...

I did plan on doing like 500test, 500tren and 500mast all the way..with 4iu hgh on waking.

However...i thought, i've never used deca so why couldnt i run say 750test, 600deca and some mast from now till end of march...so say 8-9weeks...then switch to test and tren..would give my joints a nice relief and i might be able to add a few lbs muscle too...

Training is on point, diet is on point and my around workout nutrition is nailed so just wondered what peoples opinions were...

Cos i know i wont look as sharp on deca as opposed to tren..but then when i transition over the deca will still be in my system for another few weeks and by that time the tren e will be peaking blood levels and deca gone...so the change will be more noticeable...

Or...should i just run tren all the way as long as i feel fine etc?

Cheers

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
I think you would be better off running npp. Test, tren, and npp is one hell of a combo. Also, search this site for Shelby's 2 Weeks to Shredded. It is a great way to get peeled right before the trip.

J.Lizzle

Banned
Feb 20, 2013
I think you would be better off running npp. Test, tren, and npp is one hell of a combo. Also, search this site for Shelby's 2 Weeks to Shredded. It is a great way to get peeled right before the trip.

Cheers.
Then 6 weeks from holiday drop npp and add mast p...

Could I add deca just so less jabbing?

What kind of doses...

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
Here is a thread written by alpha. He is an MD and has extensive knowledge when it comes to compounds. It should answer your question. As far as personal experience, as long as there is npp, I will never touch again with the exception of an occasional 100mg/wk for joints.

J.Lizzle

Banned
Feb 20, 2013
Here is a thread written by alpha. He is an MD and has extensive knowledge when it comes to compounds. It should answer your question. As far as personal experience, as long as there is npp, I will never touch again with the exception of an occasional 100mg/wk for joints.

Where's the thread bro?

J.Lizzle

Banned
Feb 20, 2013
Ahhhh ok...and how would you propose I run it...

750test. 500 tren. 300 npp.

Then after 8 weeks add in mast and lower test...

J.Lizzle

Banned
Feb 20, 2013
300mg npp is equivalent to about 225mg of deca. I would suggest that you run it in the 500mg to 600mg range for 10 to 12 weeks.

Thanks buddy.

Is that along with test and tren?

Is the npp in hope to maybe add some lean tissue also whilst dieting?