©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

New Testing Round

buck1973

Super Moderator
Mar 5, 2013
Chicago
Kings is pretty popular from what I see on the boards. They are guaranteed over at PM. Seem to have good reviews on TA and communication. They have stated they don’t test their products or raws. Would be good to see how their products test.
I Love a guarantee

I still wanna know what this means...
A new guy wellcome but may b a little early to b making requests Consider takin the next step and mayb b a donor

King would be a good one to test. Wish they tested their products..

How the heell they dont test
Clear now thanks

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
I still wanna know what this means...

It means if they're not a Sponsor of AnaSci.org or Professional Muscle we're not going to test them.

If you're truly interested in the testing process and wish to see it continue please contact buck1973 for a minimum donation of $25. Your name will then be in green which signifies that you're a donating member.

D.A_B

Banned
Jun 17, 2021
Careful of what, suggesting vendors whose primo to test? For a bunch of muscle bound idiots you sure are sensitive little girls. Lord man are they any MEN in this place?

D.A_B

Banned
Jun 17, 2021
It means if they're not a Sponsor of AnaSci.org or Professional Muscle we're not going to test them.

If you're truly interested in the testing process and wish to see it continue please contact buck1973 for a minimum donation of $25. Your name will then be in green which signifies that you're a donating member.

According to admin you all test throughout the entire community. Not just vendors from here. He said in THIS thread. Stop sending mixed signals.

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Sep 24, 2006
According to admin you all test throughout the entire community. Not just vendors from here. He said in THIS thread. Stop sending mixed signals.

The testing only covers sponsors on here and ProM.

Seriously, if you want stuff tested from other forums or sources, contact Jano yourself, or the board owners/members these others sources are on, to set up a testing plan.

Some of the sources here and ProM are also on other forums as well. If you find one, ask if it is okay to send in a sample. It may also depend depending whose hands it was in prior to sending it out to you though. Talk to Buck or staff if that is the case.

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
Careful of what, suggesting vendors whose primo to test? For a bunch of muscle bound idiots you sure are sensitive little girls. Lord man are they any MEN in this place?

You don't have to worry about testing anything anymore!

Bye bye asshole!!

Reactions: Werfewgrt

buck1973

Super Moderator
Mar 5, 2013
Chicago
just for clarification
as a donor you have access to view the test results past and future
also a little more room to make suggestions on wat is tested
All that is required is 25 quality posts or a small donation to the testing.
I knew that was gona go that way
I welcomed him thought was pretty ballsy makin suggestions on wat we should test a month or 2 here and not a donor.

Off that we need about 10 things to test

Foxman101

Donating Member
Jun 5, 2018
Buck, have you decided what your going to test yet ?

I have some Blue Diamond Mast prop I could send an amp ?
Prob got a few other things also.. I can send if wanted.
Just waiting for you to make a list of what’s needed

demons

Donating Member
Oct 22, 2017
WI
yes please post a list of what is needed. I have an assortment of different compounds from various vendors from PM.

FrancisK

Donating Member
Apr 11, 2017
Why do so many assholes have this stupid sense of entitlement when it comes to the testing?

If you guys plan to run another round after this I would definitely consider substantially raising the donation minimum as well as removing or modifying the post count loop hole. At the least it would weed these assholes out….

matsuo munefusa

Apr 6, 2013
I got PPD test e and trest ace

I’m sure a lot of people would be curious, PPD been popping off with comments in source thread

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
I have changed the title of this thread so we will use this one for samples.

DAB has been removed by Bio.
He was not a donator or a contributor to this forum in any way, so no need for him to be a part of the discussion.

Samples are collected through the donators and on occasion have been purchase directly and anonymously from buck1973.
None donating members are not considered for sample donations.