©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Need some input on which Estrogen Blocker to use?

ShortStop

Jun 27, 2010
I use to run AIs.. I find Aromasin works the best out of the 3... Now i use anti Es much better on the blood.. Without blood work I would go by feel.. If i was feeling like Im holding water or bloated i would up my dose until i found a good medium

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013
Keep in mind AM exemestane is the only one not to have shown a negative affect on cholesterol.

Yes I know that why I'm tryin to stay with exemestane.

Last time I ran exemestane at 12.5mgs eod with over a gram of test and my estor came back 135 and I got a small tick of gyno. :(

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013
I use to run AIs.. I find Aromasin works the best out of the 3... Now i use anti Es much better on the blood.. Without blood work I would go by feel.. If i was feeling like Im holding water or bloated i would up my dose until i found a good medium

Anti E's? Please explain.

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
Without bloods AM you will have to go by feel. If you have research chems I would start at 30mg/day. Pharm grade 25mg/day. If you are holding water or seeing some swelling up it to 40 or 50. If your drive is gone and joints hurt lower it a little. I think without bloods this is your best option.

ShortStop

Jun 27, 2010
Anti E's? Please explain.

Nova and clomid are not aromatase inhibitors like Adex Aromasin and letro.. They would be considered AIs which blocks the production of estrogen... Anti Es are like clomid Nolva which inhibit estrogen and are much better for blood lipids

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013
Nova and clomid are not aromatase inhibitors like Adex Aromasin and letro.. They would be considered AIs which blocks the production of estrogen... Anti Es are like clomid Nolva which inhibit estrogen and are much better for blood lipids

Oh, that's what were talking about (letro, adex, aromasin)

Also, nolva is very good for cholesterol....research it.

GBMax

Oct 13, 2013
Minnesota, USA
From the avatar I see a female lifter.... I hope this isn't actually a female running these kinds of doses of Test, as well as Estrogen blockers for a female? These doses in it of themselves aren't anything worth batting an eye about but this truly concerns me if you are a woman. Seems like homemade sexual re-orientation D:

GBMax

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013
From the avatar I see a female lifter.... I hope this isn't actually a female running these kinds of doses of Test, as well as Estrogen blockers for a female? These doses in it of themselves aren't anything worth batting an eye about but this truly concerns me if you are a woman. Seems like homemade sexual re-orientation D:

GBMax

:sFi_slapface::sFi_slapface::sFi_slapface:

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
Are you getting any symptoms of low E? Any gyno this time? And I think u said u already have Letro on hand, right?

I see 2 ways to handle it.
#1.Up your Aromasin to 50mg daily and retest in a week to two weeks.
#2.Switch to Letro and retest in a week to two weeks.

I'd lean toward trying more Aromasin first, just because the negative affect Letro has on lipids is well documented and best to be avoided if at all possible. If the additional Aromadin doesn't do the job, then consider switching to Letro.

AM, did you get anything tested besides estrogen? Just curious what the rest of your labs might look like.

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013
Are you getting any symptoms of low E? Any gyno this time? And I think u said u already have Letro on hand, right?

I see 2 ways to handle it.
#1.Up your Aromasin to 50mg daily and retest in a week to two weeks.
#2.Switch to Letro and retest in a week to two weeks.

I'd lean toward trying more Aromasin first, just because the negative affect Letro has on lipids is well documented and best to be avoided if at all possible. If the additional Aromadin doesn't do the job, then consider switching to Letro.

AM, did you get anything tested besides estrogen? Just curious what the rest of your labs might look like.

Ok ill bump the aromasin up some. I just got another bottle in from researchstop.
No, I didn't get anything else checked. I'm waiting until I'm 4-5 weeks in cycle before I do that.

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013
I think I'm going to drop the test suspension too. I think that's where most of the estrogen is coming from.

winnivee

Aug 29, 2006
12.5mg aromasin ED works for me when I run anything between 1g-1.5g.. Will use arimidex precontest seems to dry me out more. Run nolvadex here and there when I'm cruising. I also have my blood work done every 4 months.

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
You might wanna consider sourcing some pharm grade Aromasin, AM. I'm not trying to dog your sources, it's just that we all know that research chems can be a little sketchy at times. With pharm grade u know what you're taking is dosed properly.

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
You should also consider leaving in the suspension for now. If you up your Aromasin dose, drop the suspension and your E goes down on the next test how do you know which one did it? Maybe upping the dose worked, but maybe it was dropping the suspension. You really won't know which one gave you the desired result. Only make 1 change at a time to your cycle to determine efficacy.