©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Need some input on which Estrogen Blocker to use?

BigBob

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 10, 2012
It really seems like AMATEUR MALE cant be civil on a gram of test. maybe your AI is bunk. try toning it down a bit dude. If you wanna have a pissin match take it somewhere else.

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013
It really seems like AMATEUR MALE cant be civil on a gram of test. maybe your AI is bunk. try toning it down a bit dude. If you wanna have a pissin match take it somewhere else.

You want me to butt out of my own thread? Man the intellect here....good grief people. :banghead:

BigBob

Nov 10, 2012
You want me to butt out of my own thread? Man the intellect here....good grief people. :banghead:

Dude, You own the thread. I was following closely too. I enjoyed it up until you start callin names. Kind of like you did on the other thread where you called the dude a loser because of his opiate use. So from now on Ill just pass over any thing you have to say. Peace Out Bro.

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013
Dude, You own the thread. I was following closely too. I enjoyed it up until you start callin names. Kind of like you did on the other thread where you called the dude a loser because of his opiate use. So from now on Ill just pass over any thing you have to say. Peace Out Bro.

Exactly! My estrogen is high and I'm trying to fix it so I can stop being an ass all while this other dude tells me its ok. My apologies and i love everybody.

:sHa_grouphug3:

btw, this isnt BigBob from Jacksonville is it?

MaineGuy

Oct 26, 2012
Exactly! My estrogen is high and I'm trying to fix it so I can stop being an ass all while this other dude tells me its ok. My apologies and i love everybody.

Honestly, I think you took me wrong. I was just trying to let you know there are different opinions on what peoples Estrogen should be at while on cycle. If you are having sides from high estrogen, by all means get it lowered. Some people feel shitty if there Test level is high and Estrogen is in normal range, because it may be too low for them. Maybe I didn't explain well enough, wasn't at all trying to stir any shit.

BigBob

Nov 10, 2012

No Its BigBob from NYC. Chill Man Your gonna be OK. :D

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
Cool bro. Give us an update when u get it retested.

CM

IFBB Pro
Nov 1, 2012
You are on a cycle of very high Test. That estrogen reading is not too high for the amount of Test you are on. I would not up the AI dose. Who ever said you have to stay within normal ranges while on cycle, your Test is not in normal range? You don't want it really high because of sides, if you are not experiencing many sides, then in my opinion you are gtg.

agree sometimes people worry too much @ estro. sometimes mast takes the free t up and that does all that is needed. sometimes adding in something like letro just causes prob. now they are great compounds, but I agree, no sides, leave it alone.